Are you perfectionist with Christmas decorations?

MSEASU

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Are you? I hung mine today and realized tonight I have regular lights strung with LED. I’m talking all down Sunday and starting over.

Are you? I hung mine today and realized tonight I have regular lights strung with LED. I’m talking all down Sunday and starting over.
I don’t consider myself a perfectionist but I definitely would do this if I strung led with regular lights. It’s the correct move.

Yeah. I wouldn’t be able to handle that. Right there with you.

That's not my department. I carry the boxes in the house and help her put stuff on the high spots where she can't reach, she's the Decorator In Chief.

Nope, just get them up quick

Absolutely not..

Close to it. I stand with @MSEASU that the lights need to be consistent across the display.

No. My only function is to carry things and hang things when requested. I have no role whatsoever in decorating.

With an 11 and 9 year old, I’m far from a perfectionist. We try to let them put their own touch on things. Just put up a tree in their basement area, and it has a mix of led, regular, and colored lights.

I'm merely an innocent bystander.

I swear.

No I just like it put up. Not particular about it at all.

Not at all... But my better half is.

I shove hundreds of lights into a big crystal vase, call it good. Quick, easy, and looks really sweet. Haven't bothered with the train set under the tree, outdoor lights etc since the kids got out of elementary school. Other things I prefer to do with my time.

Not at all, but I only have LED string lights now so there's no mixing.

I am not, but my daughter is super in to decorating this year, so I have to step my game up.

Not gonna lie that would bug me also. I did all of my lights outside lights yesterday with LED.

Not too much in our home but have a friend who is quite obsessive about things like that. She'll take several days to decorate one large tree and I must say it's so perfect it looks like a Hallmark card, it really is beautiful but almost too perfect. At a Christmas party one year someone moved a small ornament on the tree and she noticed it in pretty quick order. We blamed it on the drinks.

I just work here.

I only do the outside and it's very minimal. Some lights and a bunch of inflatables. Everything on the inside my wife takes care of. I don't even attempt to help anymore because everything I place will be moved somewhere else.

Ok I bought more LED and fixed this. But then I had extra lights so I decorated more shrubs. Now it’s unbalanced so I need to go buy more.

Not a perfectionist when it comes to this. I’m ok with some chaos

Back