Quick update -

Called Troon North - they are 90 degrees currently. I cannot make a tee time until either Thurs or Fri, but as of right now, the only tee time on Pinnacle Monday is around 8:30, so an early round should not be a problem.

Rambler and Fupresti and me - is there a fourth who is interested?

I should know by Thursday night if I can make it.

With the early winter onslaught in Chicago, I am soooooo ready to tee it up in AZ in a few days!!

I should know by Thursday night if I can make it.

If there's someone else who wants to be the fourth at Troon on 11/24 and can definitely make it, by all means jump in.
Sorry, I should've said that in my last post.

You're so disillusioned with the Chi-town weather that you're trying to taunt my upcoming warm-weather rounds? I'll take lots of pictures for you. :alien:

110.....110....110......... and a 6 putt :p

You're so disillusioned with the Chi-town weather that you're trying to taunt my upcoming warm-weather rounds? I'll take lots of pictures for you. :alien:

I'm in for Monday at Troon. :)

Quintero would be a freaking haul from Scottsdale. And Troon North for $100.00? Sign me up.

I haven't played any of those mentioned - looking at them online has my golf - related Pavlovian response going.

If Troon North is a good get at $100, I'd be up for that.

I'm in for Monday at Troon. :)

Troon North, Pinnacle, Monday 11/24, 8:15. $99 + tax. Tee time is under August.
See you gents there - they have a nice practice area if you are early.

Im out on Monday boys. Just found out I have a Monday CEO meeting.

Looking forward to it! I may not bring my best game with me, but I will thoroughly enjoy it.

Looks like my January trip is almost finalized:
Jan 20 PM round possible
Jan 22 AM/PM round possible
Jan 23 AM round remotely possible (Depends on flights)

Im out on Monday boys. Just found out I have a Monday CEO meeting.
Bummed to hear that, fupresti. Hope to get another opportunity next year to tee it up with you.

Arizona Locals

Jan 20 PM round possible Troon North
Jan 22 AM Golf with Spivey
Jan 23 AM round remotely possible (Depends on flights)Possibly Troon North again!
UPDATED

Last edited:

I'll probably be going straight from the pro shop to the first tee. :)

Hope to catch you another time Fupresti.

If you have a fourth, invite them. My normal weekday guy decided to head to South Africa for thanksgiving.

A good night's sleep, a stop at Dunkin Donuts for an iced coffee, and then some golf and fun at Troon North!

A good night's sleep, a stop at Dunkin Donuts for an iced coffee, and then some golf and fun at Troon North!
Sounds like a perfect day!

Sounds like a perfect day!
3aa566495f5ea818f7948e385ee6424d.jpg

5d0f4e99bdbb09ecc641221bffd49f89.jpg

How off! Gorgeous, can't wait to see it in person in January!
Great course! Really did enjoy it. Fun round with Spivey and Tanker. Grabbing some quality grub at the clubhouse, now.

Last edited:
Back