Arizona THP Golf League

If you don't have me in.....I am in for all events through end of year.

@azrsx please confirm for whirlwind ....... Add wildcat to the post.......Sean

Spots for Whirlwind are filling up quickly. Let me know as soon as you can so that I can contact the course if we need an additional tee time.

Honestly I can’t believe the response from the first event.

I had such a great time toady with @AzGolfer, @ByronMahoney, and @MasterShanker. I didn't play worth a damn but it was so great to see friends again and make a new one.

It's amazing that we got 20 guys to show up for our opening event! It was unfortunate that Neal had to bow out but I was so stoked when Anthony (@MSEASU) texted me yesterday to tell me he was in! Can't wait to see you at the next one, brother!

I didn't spend as much with the beer cart girl as I thought (I forgot that @phoffer ended up with some of my cash). Regardless, I think I'll budget for a little less than $80.00 on liquor and tips next time. :LOL:

@Doubleb21 thank you again, brother. Your next drink is on me. (y)

@mtbloco this is the first time we've gotten together that you and I didn't tee it up together. Thankfully I had some damned good company and I know you did, too.

@Roadrunner takes the early lead with some great golf today but we'll see how he handles the pressure as the lead horse next month!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who showed up, making this first event a smashing success, and I can't wait to see you again next month. Off to Whirlwind we go!!!!!

This guy (@Roadrunner)20200620_142903.jpg with the lead after one but we didn't let him get comfy with that trophy just yet...........

And the ATGC is up and away! Had a great time sightseeing from the bunkers with @mtbloco, @patricko and mr. clutch putter @Roadrunner. Congrats James - wear the medallion with pride!

I am definitely in for Whirlwind and looking forward to getting my game in shape to battle for another skin or two. Thanks a lot to everyone who made this league happen, it is really cool to be part of another THP crowd after transplanting from Cali.

And man, Sewailo. Great track!

I had such a great time toady with @AzGolfer, @ByronMahoney, and @MasterShanker. I didn't play worth a damn but it was so great to see friends again and make a new one.

It's amazing that we got 20 guys to show up for our opening event! It was unfortunate that Neal had to bow out but I was so stoked when Anthony (@MSEASU) texted me yesterday to tell me he was in! Can't wait to see you at the next one, brother!

I didn't spend as much with the beer cart girl as I thought (I forgot that @phoffer ended up with some of my cash). Regardless, I think I'll budget for a little less than $80.00 on liquor and tips next time. :LOL:

@Doubleb21 thank you again, brother. Your next drink is on me. (y)

@mtbloco this is the first time we've gotten together that you and I didn't tee it up together. Thankfully I had some damned good company and I know you did, too.

@Roadrunner takes the early lead with some great golf today but we'll see how he handles the pressure as the lead horse next month!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who showed up, making this first event a smashing success, and I can't wait to see you again next month. Off to Whirlwind we go!!!!!

Had a blast playing with you guys and meeting everyone and definitely count me in for the next one.. @Wildcat4life (hopefully with a handicap this time:ROFLMAO::LOL:)

I'm hoping to have January date set in place by Tuesday.

I’m in for whirlwind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anxiously awaiting next event

Attachments

• C22234C2-676D-43D1-968A-D4DE0F964071.gif
    C22234C2-676D-43D1-968A-D4DE0F964071.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
Please add me for Whirlwind

Do you know which Whirlwind course we are playing?

I was wrong Cattail course.

Also reaching out to Whirlwind for another tee time. Next year I will ask for 5 tee times for each event.

Last edited:
Back