Arizona THP Golf League

I can confirm we got an extra tee time from Whirlwind. 20 tee times.

I'm ready for the next event! That was a great time and nice being able to put some faces to these names lol. Also nice to know Rob served in the ARmy from what I heard, looking for tequila lmao

To mix up the styles of event from time to time we will be doing some team events. The July 19th event will be our first team event. It will we a 2 man Blind Draw Best Ball Event. We have 20 players so I will draw teams tonight.

Format will be as follows:

Players will receive a handicap allowance of 90% of their current GHIN Handicap. In Best Ball format, each player plays his own ball just as in regular stroke play (best ball is often confused with scramble format where you choose the shot you like best and both play from that position).

The team score is the lower NET score of the two players for that hole. Pops (or bumps) will be based on the Course Handicap hole rating (with 90% allowance). Example: a 4 handicap player receives 1 stroke on handicap holes 1-4, while an 18 handicap player receives 1 stroke on each hole.

Payouts will be for lowest 3 teams in stroke play.

You guys are just making me wish I could retire to Arizona sooner! Sounds like a fun bunch! :cool:

You guys are just making me wish I could retire to Arizona sooner! Sounds like a fun bunch! :cool:

I think this group is even more fun than our online persona.

Ya'll might want to make a rough draft of your clubs on the ebay sell page. @mtbloco and I are going to make you want to quit the game. Just sayin'.😈

Last edited:
I'm ready for the next event! That was a great time and nice being able to put some faces to these names lol. Also nice to know Rob served in the ARmy from what I heard, looking for tequila lmao
I look forward to playing with you, partner!

I am way cooler and nicer in person
Don't believe this POS. He'll throw you under the bus the minute he realizes that he just lost to us. :cool:

Also members, new event on main page for January 2021.

the page just gets more out of control daily and i love the trash talk lol glad to be following along

Also members, new event on main page for January 2021.
I cannot thank you and the scheduling committee enough!!!!!🙏 Getting this league off the ground has been hard and I’m so thankful that other members our able to help out for next year.

The league is going to start off with a bang for next year!!!!

the page just gets more out of control daily and i love the trash talk lol glad to be following along
Can't wait until your an official member of the group, brother! 👊

In for August and Sept
Love the enthusiasm but please wait till the current event is over. It is just easier to organize plus life happens

Anyone else want to participate in the July event? We are full for tee times but if we got a cpl more players I will call the course immediately.

I’m not calling you out, but you’re spotting me 12 when we play Saturday.
This is your warning that we are competing.

Love the enthusiasm but please wait till the current event is over. It is just easier to organize plus life happens
Can’t believe I’m quoting my own post...welcome to 2020.

Sign ups are now welcome for any event posted on the schedule. Please make sure if you have signed up for an event it is posted in the OP. If you can’t make an event please post in this thread that you can’t as soon as possible.

Participants should sign up and I will check this post going forward. Will not review old posts.

In for:

7/19
8/22
9/20
10/18
11/21
1/16

In for:

7/19
8/22
9/20
10/18