Arizona THP Golf League

Dove Mountain skins are (finally) paid - - congrats to the winners!!

Greetings all!!! I just joined this group and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Paul and I am friends with mmillz and triple frak.
Glad to have you aboard

I am recruiting friends because they sometimes let me win, unlike the rest of you all. Thanks for joining @Mmillz and @bigdaddyfrie321

I have been talking to them about THP, contests, and our league for years!

Greetings all!!! I just joined this group and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Paul and I am friends with mmillz and triple frak.
Welcome to THP and the Az THP crew! Look forward to teeing it up with you

We
Welcome aboard, Paul! Can't wait to tee it up with you.

I will never call you bigdaddy......FYI.

I will never call you bigdaddy......FYI.

You must not have heard the league championship details. You win the coin for low net but you only keep it if you win the sumo challenge. I have been recruiting with that in mind 😜

A big thanks to the AZ guys for providing a awesome time today thank you for taking care of the old man again while here in the valley

P.S I out drove Wildcat for life 3 times today really only once he caught a couple of trees on 2 of them but it's the little things lol thanks guys for a great day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Jtubb17 it was great to meet you today! Have fun at the MC and we will see you again soon!
@Tee/Ski great to meet you also I look forward to playing with you soon in the league!

It was great to meet you too. Also fun to learn that I Bisseled someone 😂

Back