Arizona THP Golf League

Play well today guys !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work event changed from Pinehurst to Scottsdale due to hurricane. Anything I need to know about
Las Sendas
Gold Canyon Dinosaur
Kierland
Eagle Mountain

Work event changed from Pinehurst to Scottsdale due to hurricane. Anything I need to know about
Las Sendas
Gold Canyon Dinosaur
Kierland
Eagle Mountain
For when? If now then overseed schedule is in full effect

Las Sendas
Gold Canyon Dinosaur
Kierland
Eagle Mountain
Of those Eagle Mtn is the only one I can recommend. I have not played Las Sendas but have not heard good things for a first visit. You need to play a lot to get it. All of them except for Kierland you can expect to lose some balls. Kierland is a resort course and I have not played there since they redid it but can't imagine it is any more interesting.

Of those Eagle Mtn is the only one I can recommend. I have not played Las Sendas but have not heard good things for a first visit. You need to play a lot to get it. All of them except for Kierland you can expect to lose some balls. Kierland is a resort course and I have not played there since they redid it but can't imagine it is any more interesting.
Pack more balls got it 😆

Kierland looks closed for overseed.
Las Sendas closes next week so the course will be scalped this weekend.
Gold Canyon is the week after so normal conditions.
Eagle Mtn is the week after that.

I like Eagle Mountain and Gold Canyon from that list. Kierland is a better layout than Gold Canyon but Golf Canyon has some great views. Eagle Mountain has good views and a good layout

Las Sendas
Gold Canyon Dinosaur
Kierland
Eagle Mountain
Las Sendas has good views, not bad course it’s a love or hate
Dinosaur- yes great course
Kierland is typical resort, I like it but it’s not in my top 20
Eagle mtn is a fun course with good views

I’m not sure of overseed schedule but others to consider- Troon North, Southern Dunes, Wekopa and Grayhawk

Las Sendas
Gold Canyon Dinosaur
Kierland
Eagle Mountain
I’ve not played Kierland. The others a nice courses. I enjoy Dinosaur and Eagle Mountain. Las Sendas I want to like. It’s not because it’s hard that I don’t.
Should be a great weekend in AZ. Not 100! and ample sun shine!

Working on a group to play Sterling Grove on Sunday. Right now we have @MSEASU , @TommyTomas , @jjjgolf500 , @tanker337 , and myself.

Anyone else want to join us? We are eyeing the 12:20, and 12:30 slots. twilight rate is $59.

@sweetnlow5 @Tee/Ski @dhorist2319 @AZ_golfer
I wish I would have seen this in time. I would have played. I think I finally got my swing back. I played yesterday and had the best round ever. I was 11 over and that was after blowing our #9 par 4 with an 8. I kept hitting it in the water. (my M.O.). 11 over is a great game for me. Hopefully I can join up next time.

Will be calling on Oct 4th to try and book this months league at Quarry pines. hey have been closed for OS. Will update everyone as soon as i know.

Did you end up playing anywhere?
Eagle mountain today played all of those Kierland yesterday was great so is here

Working on a group to play Sterling Grove on Sunday. Right now we have @MSEASU , @TommyTomas , @jjjgolf500 , @tanker337 , and myself.

Anyone else want to join us? We are eyeing the 12:20, and 12:30 slots. twilight rate is $59.

@sweetnlow5 @Tee/Ski @dhorist2319 @AZ_golfer
Lol just now seeing this! Apologies gents, I am terrible at checking this thread! Funny because I was telling my gf "oh I wonder if any of the THP guys are playing this weekend" and it was for that Sunday. Next time! Feel free to text me as well - 7144029521

Lol just now seeing this! Apologies gents, I am terrible at checking this thread! Funny because I was telling my gf "oh I wonder if any of the THP guys are playing this weekend" and it was for that Sunday. Next time! Feel free to text me as well - 7144029521
you're in my phone contacts. Now. Did @Doubleb21 ask you about THIS Saturday?

you're in my phone contacts. Now. Did @Doubleb21 ask you about THIS Saturday?
He did not! But I'm going to be out of town this weekend which he may have known, and didn't call.

Thinking about joining up. I have never been on a league so excuse me if I am not sure how it all works. I was looking over the rules and it says the year rolls over at the end of the calendar year. I won't be able to play every month so I'm not sure if I should join now or wait another couple months. Advice please?

Thinking about joining up. I have never been on a league so excuse me if I am not sure how it all works. I was looking over the rules and it says the year rolls over at the end of the calendar year. I won't be able to play every month so I'm not sure if I should join now or wait another couple months. Advice please?

One of our criteria is a THP Albatross membership. Those are yearly and 2023 is soon to be opened up. The other is the AGA. (Arizona Golf Association) that gets you an official GHIN. that also is on a calendar year basis and covered by your AZTHP membership fee. @Roadrunner handles the latter and can let you know the optimal time to sign up. I would assume if you "committed" now you'd be signing up for 2023, but active immediately with the remainder of our events this calendar year.

One of our criteria is a THP Albatross membership. Those are yearly and 2023 is soon to be opened up. The other is the AGA. (Arizona Golf Association) that gets you an official GHIN. that also is on a calendar year basis and covered by your AZTHP membership fee. @Roadrunner handles the latter and can let you know the optimal time to sign up. I would assume if you "committed" now you'd be signing up for 2023, but active immediately with the remainder of our events this calendar year.
@AZ_golfer , I sent you a PM.

Back