Arizona THP Golf League

Looking forward to our foursome. Except for team Texan, @MSEASU. I played with him yesterday and he was all like, team TX is going to beat team AZ.:cool:
Still looking for a Texas hat

20210816_172926.jpg

Page 2? You b!tches be slackin'!

Can't wait to see all my boys again and finally meet @Snowman. Come on Saturday........................
Really looking forward to meeting and playing with you guys!

Really looking forward to meeting and playing with you guys!
Unfortunately, I met up with your cousin on hole #1 yesterday. I am sure your are more fun that that 8-hole.⛄

Unfortunately, I met up with your cousin on hole #1 yesterday. I am sure your are more fun that that 8-hole.⛄
I really need to find a better username. :ROFLMAO:

It’s a significant other weekend…. It’s going to be lit.

@Snowman what is your current index? I’m filling out the scorecards tonight.

Scorecards are done and in my gold bag.

First beers of the weekend. @mtbloco

DF17B55D-6FD0-4D76-8546-AC98DA46BC0C.jpeg

We are at a place called the lazy G in Prescott. 4 couples and this guy! @mtbloco
8C550A4E-53D3-4076-B49C-646DB7D4A9C2.jpeg
FF1444F7-80C3-4992-ADF1-72D05B222810.jpeg

Lots of fun ahead of the league Prescott event. Believe it or not, there have been some alcoholic beverages consumed. This is my last post of the evening. I look forward to meeting @Snowman tomorrow but it might be safest if he drives.🤡
Edited to add: it was brought to my attention that this was not my last post.

Last edited:
Lots of fun ahead of the league Prescott event. Believe it or not, there have been some alcoholic beverages consumed. This is my last post of the evening. I look forward to meeting @Snowman tomorrow but it might be safest if he drives.🤡
Everybody drink heavily, I'll take any advantage I can get! :ROFLMAO:

Back