Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
Since I've got a lot of traveling in car time, I thought I'd post about our Arizona trip that is happening currently :)

We picked a great time to go. Back home, it's pouring rain :) it's nice and sunny here!

We stayed and bummed around Scottsdale Wednesday. We went to Old Town Scottsdale and it's super cute and western there! We went to TPC Scottsdale and spent $25 on a bag of balls, which is a standard 60 balls, for the 2 of us. So I spent a few hours on the short game. They have several practice greens and sand bunkers. You get a caddie when you play the Stadium course. They are super nice there. They carry your bags to an from the car AND even clean your clubs when you're done :) I even got a bag tag too :good:

Last night we went to the Coyotes and Blue Jackets game. Coyotes won 3-0 and Bryzgolov had a shut out, his 7th one :clapp: it's such a cool place to see a game!!

And now we are on our way, still, to play at Tubac. I'm looking forward to it!! I brought some extra balls with me just in case ;)

More to come...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds awesome GC! Old Town Scottsdale does have a lot of cool places. It used to be a hang out spot back in the day for me. Well only a couple places lol as I had my spots. Glad you are enjoying it so far!

Don't forget to get a "But it's a dry heat" T-shirt while you're there.

Something like:

Arizona_Its_a_Dry_Heat.jpg

Don't forget to get a "But it's a dry heat" T-shirt while you're there.

Something like:

Arizona_Its_a_Dry_Heat.jpg

Oh that's hilarious!!! I did go to Del Sol and bought some nail polish and hair clips. They change colors on the sun. It's pretty neat, like getting 2 colors in one :D

Our seats for the game where 7th row from the glass :)
a6cd0a94-bb39-87d1.jpg

Welcome to Scottsdale!
a6cd0a94-bb58-255b.jpg

my blue jackets suck! haha

hope you had a good trip. i need a vacation... may cant come soon enough.

That's awesome K, good time of year to be in AZ. Tubac is a nice course, some of Tin Cup was filmed there.

I miss living in Phoenix sometimes, especially since it's still below freezing and there is snow on the ground here! If you have any Phoenix/Scottsdale questions feel free to text me.

Back