Great looking setup Army.

I really need to go non OEM headcovers. Such a cleaner look.

Slight change to the bag for tomorrow's round!
I'm messing with a bag that has been ridiculously good to me so I'm a little apprehensive with this switch... but damn do they look good.
d57c8ea03bd9e7c2531dd974e50b6ef1.jpg

Nice update dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those V6 irons just look so damn good. Nice set up dude

Man those V6s are sexy

God I love those V6 irons.

Thanks guys! They look so good in the bag and the maiden voyage will be this morning.

Slight change to the bag for tomorrow's round!
I'm messing with a bag that has been ridiculously good to me so I'm a little apprehensive with this switch... but damn do they look good.
d57c8ea03bd9e7c2531dd974e50b6ef1.jpg

Sweet sweet up

Swapped the shaft in the 816 Alpha 4 wood back to the Rogue I/O. Overall straighter and lower flight that I will be a little more useful I think.

Some updated pics.
392a93a0f14e6da21dadce7247daad46.jpg
372779f82954110c41c8f55caf7e23a9.jpg

Swapped the shaft in the 816 Alpha 4 wood back to the Rogue I/O. Overall straighter and lower flight that I will be a little more useful I think.

Some updated pics.
392a93a0f14e6da21dadce7247daad46.jpg
372779f82954110c41c8f55caf7e23a9.jpg
Love that C130S. Debating one for my pushcart

I've neglected this thread for too long. The bag has seen some minor changes. New to the bag are:
-Callaway Epic 10.5 with Aldila Rogue Black Tour X 110 msi.
-FG Tour V6 GW
-Wilson Staff PMP 56 gun blue traditional grind

I've also added a couple putters to the rotation. Toulon Garage Austin and Lambcrafted Allendale.

Out are the M1 440, TK15 wedges, and the Byron Morgans and Toulon Memphis have been dropped from the rotation.

217529aa5d8ff6898f108f4a932ac191.jpg
7063ad1e576429ed20b3823a5d4651b8.jpg

That Lamb is so perfect its insane

I don't want to feel like I've cheated on my Toulons but that Lamb is sexy as hell

I don't want to feel like I've cheated on my Toulons but that Lamb is sexy as hell
I love my Toulons and will game them for a long time, but this Lamb is something really special that I've been chasing for what feels like forever. I love it.
f4a14b8d86dba63aa97a952660c79aa9.jpg
5fa45b7493537f09240be3782e129589.jpg
04d470041a062002096cdd83fcdaf042.jpg
46711edeed311d319445ae210d6faee2.jpg

Well it looks like I've played my last round with my current bag.
Callaway Epic
Callaway Alpha 816
W/S D200 Hybrids
W/S FG Tour V6
W/S PMP Wedges
Toulon Austin Garage (I'm sure this one will see grass again...but who knows)

This is extremely bitter sweet for me. This bag has served me well and has seen me play my best golf. W/S proved to me the quality of their gear when they sponsored me at THP Legacy in 2015 and I've been so proud to rep their brand and bag their gear ever since. The V6 irons have proved on course and on monitor that they are easily among the "best in class" in their category, and the D200 hybrids have been so awesome it's hard to imagine something better for me. The Epic driver and Alpha 816 4 wood have seen my tee game go from my greatest liability to my greatest asset.

All that being said: BRING ON #THEGRANDADDY!!!! My old filthy clubs with their beat up toplines, marked up hosels, and rusty steel shafts have served their purpose but it's time for NEW and SHINY baby! This thread is going to be getting a serious update soon and I can't wait to share it with you all!

Nice bag of clubs. Looks like you're not a fan of hybrids

Nice bag of clubs. Looks like you're not a fan of hybrids
I never used to be. The more recent versions of my bag have featured a couple hybrids.

Callaway Epic
Callaway Alpha 816
W/S D200 Hybrids
W/S FG Tour V6
W/S PMP Wedges

This is extremely bitter sweet for me. This bag has served me well and has seen me play my best golf. W/S proved to me the quality of their gear when they sponsored me at THP Legacy in 2015 and I've been so proud to rep their brand and bag their gear ever since. The V6 irons have proved on course and on monitor that they are easily among the "best in class" in their category, and the D200 hybrids have been so awesome it's hard to imagine something better for me. The Epic driver and Alpha 816 4 wood have seen my tee game go from my greatest liability to my greatest asset.

All that being said: BRING ON #THEGRANDADDY!!!! My old filthy clubs with their beat up toplines, marked up hosels, and rusty steel shafts have served their purpose but it's time for NEW and SHINY baby! This thread is going to be getting a serious update soon and I can't wait to share it with you all!

so how much for the v6 set lol

Callaway Epic
Callaway Alpha 816
W/S D200 Hybrids
W/S FG Tour V6
W/S PMP Wedges

This is a great WITB post Grandaddy eve. Looking forward to reading about your new setup

I'm going to keep my thoughts on the individual clubs in their respective threads, but here is my dream setup come to life! Easily the best collection of clubs I've ever been armed with, and beyond that it's the best overall bag setup I've ever had.
6eb21113498ad5cdaf0fdeb09c74351a.jpg
258151596c3c820d94dd013a03d6cf61.jpg
66840a8bc5a298aa99f41693cc5e8ff9.jpg

Such a sick looking setup! Did you test the Apex hybrids too? If so, what was it that put you in the Big Berthas?

Such a sick looking setup! Did you test the Apex hybrids too? If so, what was it that put you in the Big Berthas?
Mainly personal preference. I'm not a huge fan of the small squared off hybrid look. Beyond that, I like my hybrids to be cannons and I was looking for maximum speed and height - which the Berthas deliver with plenty to spare.

Sweet bag! Back in Orlando I remember you saying that you would be completely happy bagging the Epic still (just in red)... so I am glad you are and it's much more improved than the one you already loved.

Sweet bag! Back in Orlando I remember you saying that you would be completely happy bagging the Epic still (just in red)... so I am glad you are and it's much more improved than the one you already loved.
Thanks! Yeah I was really in a groove with that old Epic and wasnt sure it could be improved upon from a performance standpoint, but I never liked the sound.
I am thrilled that the sound on the Flash is much more to my liking.

Stuff looks great man. I like the top end of the bag set up you have a might follow suit real soon

Back