Memphis out? Say what???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm 99% confident that I will be rolling a Toulon this season, but the DH89 made a ton of putts my last two rounds so it stays in for now.
The roll is legit worse than the Toulon to the point that you can hear the difference on wet greens, but it's sexy lol.

Looking good curtis

Do you still have that Lajosi?

a4090eb2e6473464a331b5dc2896f1bc.jpg

Marcus Landon gets my vote :banana:

very jealous

Damn, that was really nice!
Not as nice as it looked unfortunately. My Lajosi experience wasn't a good one and I won't dip a toe in that pool again.

Nope, it's gone.

Lol I didn't realize that was in the picture!

I need to see girl names now, and of course my wife goes so what are the girl options

Man you have a great set up.

The Hogan bag is sweet.

Nice surprise for everybody that was in the event last year.

Absolutely!! They are fantastic and happy to see them being gamed, they are too nice to sit in a garage.

Those irons are pure golf sex. The whole bag is outstanding by the way, but those irons....................Oh My. :drinks:

Those irons are pure golf sex. The whole bag is outstanding by the way, but those irons....................Oh My. :drinks:

The irons are truly outstanding. They really got them right and they perform so damn well.

Nice looking setup buddy. Can't wait to see it in person!

Nice looking setup buddy. Can't wait to see it in person!
Thanks!

It's still fresh but I'm really thrilled with this bag setup. The clubs all perform, look great, and I'm happy to repping each brand in the bag...even if BHG is no more.

Picked up the bag I've been pining after after receiving an obscene trade-in on some old junk. Clubs are filthy but right now our courses are so wet there's no point cleaning.
Sun Mountain C-130S
ebe4fbe0988771aae912f11f06c8e5eb.jpg

9a3ee543f479c982841369abb6613fe4.jpg

e71da0587bd7933799bd00b8669d43f7.jpg

Great setup Army. Like the new bag...setup looks nice & organized.

Nice dude! Sun Mountain is good stuff. I love seeing those D200's hanging around still!

Great setup Army. Like the new bag...setup looks nice & organized.
There's a few different ways to use the 14-way top to stage the clubs but I think this is my favorite.
Nice dude! Sun Mountain is good stuff. I love seeing those D200's hanging around still!
Yessir! These D200 hybrids will be in my bag until they either break or I get "sponsored" by another OEM lol.

Love the way that bag looks with those head covers!

Great looking setup. The PTx are such great irons that look stunning too.

A couple updates to the bag recently:

OUT:
Epic Sub Zero. It was short, I think due to be being too low spinning for me.
D200 4H. Love it, just have more use for a 5i at my new home course than two hybrids.
Byron DH89x. I love this putter and it will be back, but it's time for Toulon.

IN:
2016 M2. This was my gamer last year and it's back. My driving has improved 10x since making the swap.
PTx 25* (5i). I find myself with some 190-200 yard shots at my home course so this fills that need.
Toulon Memphis. Fantastic putter, best feel/roll/sound of any putter I've ever used.

Some nice changes there Curtis. I've been tempted lately about going back to '16 M2. It's a great head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back