Ask Club Champion?

Any plans to partner with tracking systems (e.g. Arccos) to get on course stats for players going through fitting to help inform the fitting process?

Any plans to partner with tracking systems (e.g. Arccos) to get on course stats for players going through fitting to help inform the fitting process?

They actually are partnered with Arccos right now.

That's awesome...could get some real good data pre-fitting... They didn't have it the last time I went in; next time I'm looking to get fit, will definitely ask them to leverage the stats

For the past couple few years, I've used an independent, local shop to get fitted for clubs. Walls of clubs from all of the major OEMs, shafts, the fitting carts, etc. One trackman bay plus two GC quad bays for fittings (or lessons for that matter). The fitters are both PGA professionals.

CC recently opened in my state. What are some differences you think might give you an edge over the independent PGA professional when it comes to fittings? Or put another way, why should I consider changing fitters?

~Rock

Is there a benefit to being fit outdoors hitting off of turf vs. inside on a simulator?

This is interesting. How does that work exactly? Are they using data from customers that have Arccos for fitting purposes or are they recommending Arccos to potential buyers?

What companies are all under the CC umbrella or vice versa? Curious from the Puring podcasts what others there might be.

I know the lead time on builds are 5-7 weeks out - I know because that was quoted to me at CC.
I assume this is a result of too much demand vs. lack of components and labor.

Does this:
Concern CC?
Make it harder to make a sale?
Any plans to try to elevate the longer build times?

I know the lead time on builds are 5-7 weeks out - I know because that was quoted to me at CC.

Does this:
Concern CC?
Good question.
The wait times for some equipment definitely caused me not to buy through my fitter.

What is CC philosophy on lie angle?
Are you guys fitting to neutral at impact? Using it to achieve a desired ball flight? To mitigate a particular miss?

Does this:
Concern CC?

my nephew just got Mizuno 921 Hot Metal Pro irons he was fit for in Feb. 3 months almost to the day

Good question.
The wait times for some equipment definitely caused me not to buy through my fitter.
my nephew just got Mizuno 921 Hot Metal Pro irons he was fit for in Feb. 3 months almost to the day
With it almost being June 1st, your season could be 3/4 finished before you got your new builds.
I guess at what point is there a concern for drop off of business because of delivery time of finished product.

Going off of another thread, has Club Champion ever considered doing a brand agnostic fitting? Not just asking the person being fitted to be open minded... but Club Champion going to the extent of masking the brand names, colors, and markings so as to be as impartial as possible. Or better yet, getting unmarked copies of gear from manufacturers so the fitting can be as brand unknown as possible?

Does this:
Concern CC?

This is a great question. I have a fitting scheduled for Thursday and called today and they told me the build wait was 5 to 7 weeks. I am really thinking about canceling, not sure I want to wait that long, the summer will be at least 1/2 over before I get the club.

If you could wave a magic wand and change one thing that customers do or don't do that hampers your ability to given them an optimal fitting, what would that be?

I can probably guess the answer, but are there any plans afoot to expand outside the US?

Back