Ask Me Anything about THP

Thank you everybody. We hope we added some clarity for you and if we missed a question, apologies, please ask it again.

Thread was awesome... Thanks to you & GG for doing it w/ such openness.

Thank you everybody. We hope we added some clarity for you and if we missed a question, apologies, please ask it again.

Thank you and @GolferGal for all the answers!

Thanks for all the answers, enjoy learning about the workings of THP, events and such.

This was a tremendously cool thread. I know I will re-read this again too. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer everything!

Wow, what a great read. Thanks @JB and @GolferGal for doing this and building this wonderful community. So many great questions asked and answered

Thank you to @JB @GolferGal @Canadan and everyone on staff for such an entertaining, insightful thread, as well as the transparency. It's really interesting to learn some of the behind-the-scenes things that go into everything at THP and all the work/planning (soooo many hours) that gets put into it on a daily basis. The community aspect of THP, and how it comes with such a genuinely positive, welcoming atmosphere, is maybe the coolest facet of THP amongst the 100 other things the site has to offer.

Also YES to Cherry poptarts, YES to extra cleanliness in airports (I also wipe down my seat with a Lysol wipe on the plane after I got brutally sick in 2015) and YES to grilled pork tenderloin (we do ours in a raspberry chipotle sauce and wow) haha.

What is the most random (happen-chance, odd, lucky timing) person/event you’ve encountered since the beginning of THP?

JB and Morgan.... great thread. Really enjoyed reading and thank you for doing this.

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Back