AskEcho golf bags.

Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
It's time for me to get a new golf bag. I have been looking at the Ask Echo SLC 130. Anyone here have any of their offerings? If so, what is your opinon? Here is a link to their website. I'm not a promoter or seller. Just gathering info before purchase. If this is in the wrong place, please move to appropriate area. Thanks in advance for your replies.

https://askechogolf.com/collections/cart-bag

Honestly this is the first I have heard of them, but I have not been in the bag game for quite a while. But I like even there lower end model and based off reviews so does everyone else. My only complaint is the badging on it. But its a golf bag, so for me its nitpicking, for others it would be bothersome.

I've noticed a lot of Ask Echo bags in my area over the past couple of months. The one I see most is the T-LOCK 2.0 model. Can't say I've seen the SLC 130 yet. I've assumed the sudden popularity of these is due to the affordable prices they're being offer at on amazon but that's probably the previous year's model. I followed the OPs link and for the first time have seen all of their bag offerings. I have to say, I'm surprised at the retail cost for these, seems like a similar bag from a few other companies can be had for less. But if the style and/or colors of these do it for you, go for it.

it seems as if this is a solid bag from the reviews. However, I have made my decision. I'm not a fan of the cooler in the front. Or the logo on it. So, I've decided to get a 2024 Sun Mountain C-130. I've had a few of them and know for a fact that I like them.

this thread can be closed if a moderator deems fit.

I looked at it but didn't care for it. I went with Sun Mountain Maverick, so far love it, got it on sale at Rock Bottom. It had everything I wanted, separate club dividers, many pockets and light weight.

Their website gives me a migraine.

Visually does nothing for me 👎

Check out Ghost bags - love mine - excellent quality!
Rando

They do seem interesting. But, and maybe it’s just me, they appear to be copies of other golf bags/brands though style/colors may be a bit different.

Back