Atlanta Area Chat

Any of those days work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe this weekend is out with the weather looking pretty rough. So the 15th or 16th hopefully will be better. Next week we will see how the weather looks and I will make a tee time. As of now:
Shred 15th or 16th
WLuker 15th
ZB 16th
and I'm good either day
@wluker17 anyway you can play on Sunday?

Sunday afternoon maybe but it would be tough trying to get up to Lanier after church and it not be too late for everybody else. It gets dark so early these days. If everybody else can play on Sunday don't worry about me. I'll catch yall next time.

What’s the word guys? Given recent weather I would assume we’ve all gone into hibernation.

This weather sucks I’m out for Saturday and might be able to on Sunday

I'm probably out with this stupid weekend rain pattern going on lately.

So i'm in Augusta which is only a little bit away. Hopefully it doesn't rain on Sunday. Getting really annoying with the past few weekends getting rained out.

Looks like this just ain’t happening. I’m leaving out of town the 21st thru the 26th. I’m off for 10 days 21st-31st maybe after Christmas we can get a round in at Lanier or somewhere else.

Hey Atlantians,

I joined a THP party about a year ago. Hardly played since and surely have not been hanging around here. But the golf itch is coming back. I would like to join after Christmas on Lake Lanier. Out of the courses around here it is high on my list. Loved the views.

once again me and the_dude are contemplating our get away down to play a couple rtj courses. Honestly, the thought of the damn snow has me second guessing. It could have been a bitter pill last year as on our scheduled trek we missed being snowed out literally by a day, maybe 2, last year

once again me and the_dude are contemplating our get away down to play a couple rtj courses. Honestly, the thought of the damn snow has me second guessing. It could have been a bitter pill last year as on our scheduled trek we missed being snowed out literally by a day, maybe 2, last year

I might join you guys dependent on which courses you go to would love to tee it up with my Boston brothers!

Well...I will no longer be an ATL guy in roughly a week. It has been fun ya'll, wish we could have gotten another round in

Well...I will no longer be an ATL guy in roughly a week. It has been fun ya'll, wish we could have gotten another round in

Moving to Colorado? It's nice out there. Some really cool courses at the base of those mountains.

Moving to Colorado? It's nice out there. Some really cool courses at the base of those mountains.

Yep...I bought a house that sits on the 3rd hole of a course

Yep...I bought a house that sits on the 3rd hole of a course
I bought a house on a golf course in October. You will not believe how much more golf you get to play. I grab my bag and go out for an hour or so in the evening all the time. It's so nice to walk out play 5 or 6 holes and come back in an hour and my wife never even missed me. One of my favorite practice things to do is grab a club and 2 or 3 shag balls and start on a tee and play all 3 balls from there to the green for a couple holes with the 1 club. I just stick a towel in my back pocket and go. It's a great after dinner walk and you have to get creative to get to the green with one club. I have learned a ton from stuff like that. Cheers on your move, you will really enjoy your new life!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I bought a house on a golf course in October. You will not believe how much more golf you get to play. I grab my bag and go out for an hour or so in the evening all the time. It's so nice to walk out play 5 or 6 holes and come back in an hour and my wife never even missed me. One of my favorite practice things to do is grab a club and 2 or 3 shag balls and start on a tee and play all 3 balls from there to the green for a couple holes with the 1 club. I just stick a towel in my back pocket and go. It's a great after dinner walk and you have to get creative to get to the green with one club. I have learned a ton from stuff like that. Cheers on your move, you will really enjoy your new life!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I’m on the waiting list to join the club. It has a membership cap thankfully...waiting to see how kind they will be about me stepping over my back fence and hitting a few balls.

Gonna miss you man, with a one month old at home golf has been off the radar. Wish we could have got together before you moved, but safe travels and if I’m in Colorado we are going to have to get a round in definitely. I’m a little jealous!

Dude! Needed another round with you. Great luck with the move. Maybe I'll get out your way one day and bring the clubs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gonna miss you man, with a one month old at home golf has been off the radar. Wish we could have got together before you moved, but safe travels and if I’m in Colorado we are going to have to get a round in definitely. I’m a little jealous!

Dude! Needed another round with you. Great luck with the move. Maybe I'll get out your way one day and bring the clubs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’ll miss you guys. Sorry I didn’t throw anything in this thread sooner...I’ve tried to be pretty public about the move but I k ow you’re both busy with baby and work. Not that you have a baby together

Please do visit. I bought s house on a course...just saying

I’ll miss you guys. Sorry I didn’t throw anything in this thread sooner...I’ve tried to be pretty public about the move but I k ow you’re both busy with baby and work. Not that you have a baby together

Please do visit. I bought s house on a course...just saying

That would be one ugly baby sorry Barry!

Back