Atlanta area Golfers

Bennett

Reaction score
Handicap
+2.5
It could be during the week or on the weekend, but one time or another people that you might normally play golf with have been unavailable to play. :angry:

That being said, if you live in or around atlanta and are looking for new golfers to play with from THP, post here. :friends:

I'm always looking for new people to play with. I don't get out too often (maybe once or twice a month if I'm lucky), but anyone can look me up if they need a fourth (or a third or a second).

You guys should come up to Roswell and play with me. I would jump at the chance to play with you guys. :bananadance:

You guys should come up to Roswell and play with me. I would jump at the chance to play with you guys. :bananadance:

I'll come up to Roswell to play. Just need to figure out a time to do it. Honestly, I don't get out that much, especially in the winter.

Its never really that cold sometimes. You just need to pick the right day.

I can be in Roswell in 1:30 to 1:45, if I know in advance and you don't mind an old man playing with you, I would love to get together with y'all.

I would absolutely love anyone who came up to play with me. Young or old!!! I mean, we would have to do it before High School Golf starts in February. We could arrange something.

Back