Attn Tucson,az golf club techies

BigLeftyinAZ

Reaction score
The PGA superstore is coming to open a store in Tucson and is looking for a club tech person. If this is you please contact me .

Opening right across the street from Van's on Oracle, right? That will result in 3 big box golf stores within a mile of each other (Golfsmith, Vans, PGA Superstore). Last time Golf Galaxy closed shop. Wonder who will survive this time? Do you know when the expected opening date is?

Opening right across the street from Van's on Oracle, right? That will result in 3 big box golf stores within a mile of each other (Golfsmith, Vans, PGA Superstore). Last time Golf Galaxy closed shop. Wonder who will survive this time? Do you know when the expected opening date is?

Closing of the galaxy was stupid. Big mistake. Was only closed due to rent costs.store was profitable even with rent costs, but higher ups chose to close it vs renegotiate rent .

Limberlost and Oracle is location

Im sure the THPers that make it in the THP Event in AZ this coming year will enjoy having a store nearby.

Good luck. Vans is an institution and my friend Scott is running the Golfsmith now.

Good luck. Vans is an institution and my friend Scott is running the Golfsmith now.

I can't remember the other guy, who left to run the Taylor made outlet store . what was is name?

Im sure the THPers that make it in the THP Event in AZ this coming year will enjoy having a store nearby.
Pleural - stores. All within a few miles of each other.

This is in Tucson, but there are a few PGA Superstores nearby We-Ko-Pa.

I can't remember the other guy, who left to run the Taylor made outlet store . what was is name?[/QUOTE

Not Jimmy Quiroz is it? Jose would be an excellent club tech choice, but he is now an assistant pro at Vistoso.

Closing of the galaxy was stupid. Big mistake. Was only closed due to rent costs.store was profitable even with rent costs, but higher ups chose to close it vs renegotiate rent .

Limberlost and Oracle is location

I agree. I really liked Golf Galaxy. I heard the Dick's store further out on Oracle also played a part in the decision to close.

I agree. I really liked Golf Galaxy. I heard the Dick's store further out on Oracle also played a part in the decision to close.

Like dicksporting goods can compete with a golf galaxy.I'd like some of that weed someone was smoking

I like it. The Golfsmith in Tucson is decent, and the staff was really awesome last time I was up there a couple of weeks ago. I hope the PGA SuperStore brings with it some bigger demo days and release events, things that would justify making the trip up from Sierra Vista.

Back