AZTHP Team Championship - Get ready!

@sweetnlow5 what is your current cap so I can figure out your odds. @MagicSpell isn't going to help them with the super teams we have. :ROFLMAO:

3 teams left

I'm in... looking for a partner...

I'll team with @SBFlow... Awesome!

Teams - Once confirmed tag me and I will add you to this list. I believe we have 5 tee times so 20 players max. Live odds as teams are announced.

@robrandalgz and @Roadrunner + 150
@echico and @Triple Frak + 450
@azrsx and @AzGolfer + 450
@Doubleb21 and @MSEASU Even
@mtbloco and @Wildcat4life +125
@TommyTomas and @ProV1 - 300
@sweetnlow5 and @MagicSpell + 200
@SBFlow and @AzBirdgang + 200
2 more teams available. I will put a contest thread up soon so we want to make sure the forum can vote for your team if you play.

Did you decide on tee boxes? I assume silver white combo

Did you decide on tee boxes? I assume silver white combo
Just doing white it looks like 3 of the par 5's would be under, and well under, 500 yds. I would say silver/white makes the most sense.

Just under 2 weeks away! I hope the teams are getting their strategies down.

Just under 2 weeks away! I hope the teams are getting their strategies down.
Does half a stroke round up or down?

Does half a stroke round up or down?
For your team down 4. :ROFLMAO:

For the shamble handicap take the handicap and divide by 2 then round. If .5 there then rounds up.

One quick question of rules for this. If we have a group go out as a 2some and don't get a spotter for that group. We should make it where the score that counts for team has to be holed out. Since another team can't give a putt to the 2some then that would be a disadvantage. Thoughts?

One quick question of rules for this. If we have a group go out as a 2some and don't get a spotter for that group. We should make it where the score that counts for team has to be holed out. Since another team can't give a putt to the 2some then that would be a disadvantage. Thoughts?
Yes - unless you make it a specific distance (Not that I'm either in this or a rules official).

Yes - unless you make it a specific distance (Not that I'm either in this or a rules official).
I have seen some of these guys putt, the distance is a dime........stood up on its side. :ROFLMAO:

Format

We are going to do a 2 man shamble with everyone getting 50% of their handicap. Both drive then pick the best one and play your own ball from there.

Requirement that each partner must contribute at least 4 drives.
Is it team handicap or individual handicap.

Is it team handicap or individual handicap.
Individual. Both will play their own ball in and best score will count. Each individual will get half their course handicap

Back