CONTEST AZTHP Team Championship Giveaway

Update with official 50% GHIN CH for each player.

Tee times are 9 minute intervals.

9:03 am @mtbloco 10. @Wildcat4life 1

Group 2:
@azrsx 9 and @AzGolfer 12

@Doubleb21 4 and @MSEASU 3

Group 3:
@sweetnlow5 2 and @MagicSpell9

@robrandalgz 11 and @Roadrunner 6

Group 4:
@Junior Soprano 4and @dhorist2319 4

@SBFlow TBD and @AzBirdgang 2

Group 5:
@Triple Frak 6 and @ProV1 1

@echico 4 and @lockstockrye 3

Bunch of sticks!! I'm excited for this! Hope you all play well and stay hydrated!

Bunch of sticks!! I'm excited for this! Hope you all play well and stay hydrated!
50% handicaps. With rounding UP.
But yes, there some ballers in the group.

I’m just glad I didn’t have to calculate @jjjgolf500 ‘s CH. Does a plus have to get MORE or less strokes to the course in this case. 😂

50% handicaps. With rounding UP.
But yes, there some ballers in the group.

I’m just glad I didn’t have to calculate @jjjgolf500 ‘s CH. Does a plus have to get MORE or less strokes to the course in this case. 😂
Nod, I saw that, still.. impressive. Gotta be fun when you guys all get to play. I will find a way to get down there one of these days.

Update with official 50% GHIN CH for each player.

Tee times are 9 minute intervals.

9:03 am @mtbloco 10. @Wildcat4life 1

Group 2:
@azrsx 9 and @AzGolfer 12

@Doubleb21 4 and @MSEASU 3

Group 3:
@sweetnlow5 2 and @MagicSpell9

@robrandalgz 11 and @Roadrunner 6

Group 4:
@Junior Soprano 4and @dhorist2319 4

@SBFlow TBD and @AzBirdgang 2

Group 5:
@Triple Frak 6 and @ProV1 1

@echico 4 and @lockstockrye 3

What this tells me is that for future events using 50% hc it is beneficial to insure that my course hc is an odd number 🤣.
Who do we have to bribe to allow us to choose which holes we get to use our pops on?

What this tells me is that for future events using 50% hc it is beneficial to insure that my course hc is an odd number 🤣.
Who do we have to bribe to allow us to choose which holes we get to use our pops on?
The course? They print the cards

My last bump up for entries. Pick the winning team and you could win a tumbler plus some pro shop swag.

My last bump up for entries. Pick the winning team and you could win a tumbler plus some pro shop swag.

Still going with my original pick I saw Randy's cap they got this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pick…..@Doubleb21 and @MSEASU.

Ummm..

Are there alternatives or does "smart" have to be the only way? Eff.
Some of us are hydrating with beer and booze. we’re the smart ones.

I know this is hard for you, commit to a team to back. That’s all you have to do. Team Loco Wildcat are partying. As is half of team @Doubleb21 and team @Roadrunner

Some of us are hydrating with beer and booze. we’re the smart ones.

I know this is hard for you, commit to a team to back. That’s all you have to do. Team Loco Wildcat are partying. As is half of team @Doubleb21 and team @Roadrunner
I’m hydrating, not partying!

Um, beer counts as hydration, right??

Ummm..

Are there alternatives or does "smart" have to be the only way? Eff.

you know who to pick! And I’m driving they are boozing I will keep the drinks flowing for them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

you know who to pick! And I’m driving they are boozing I will keep the drinks flowing for them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hmm....this is information that should have been put out there earlier. :ROFLMAO:

And picking up the bar tab?????

Back