AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

Attachments

• IMG_6848.png
    IMG_6848.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 2
Can someone please verify that I am on the squabbit app

I think we are at the point that anyone that can make can be our last person. I can move a team around if you bring a friend so that you can play in same foursome.

Reposting from earlier:

AZ THP, it's time once again for the Sophia Pina Memorial, which will be held at Verrado (Founders) GC on Saturday, May 18th. The story behind this event can be found here: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/.../arizona-thp-golf-league.8918786/post-9664590. Ricardo Pina (@echico) and his wife have been gracious enough to donate trophies that will be given to each member of the winning team, who get to proudly display them until next year's team event (currently in the possession of @mtbloco and @jjjgolf500 ). In return for their generosity, we are collecting donations for Ryan House (https://ryanhouse.org/), a hospice service for children. Donations can be made through our Venmo account (@AZTHP). Last year we collected $2,545…let’s do it again!!

As always, we are not soliciting donations from the main THP board. To the main board members: please consider donating to either St. Jude's Childrens Hospital or a local organization in memory of Sophia Pina - - thanks!!
Less than two weeks away...get those donations in!! :)

Less than two weeks away...get those donations in!! :)
Sent a little something for Ryans house today let's beat last year's donations !!!!!!

Five days until Verrado...keep those donations coming!

Squabbit is set up. At least one person from each group needs to enter scores.
Enter Gross individual scores. Squabbit will calculate a team net score. You can check overall by looking at leaderboard.

IMG_0804.pngIMG_0805.png

AZ THP, it's time once again for the Sophia Pina Memorial, which will be held at Verrado (Founders) GC on Saturday, May 18th. The story behind this event can be found here: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/.../arizona-thp-golf-league.8918786/post-9664590. Ricardo Pina (@echico) and his wife have been gracious enough to donate trophies that will be given to each member of the winning team, who get to proudly display them until next year's team event (currently in the possession of @mtbloco and @jjjgolf500 ). In return for their generosity, we are collecting donations for Ryan House (https://ryanhouse.org/), a hospice service for children. Donations can be made through our Venmo account (@AZTHP). Last year we collected $2,545…let’s do it again!!

As always, we are not soliciting donations from the main THP board. To the main board members: please consider donating to a local organization in memory of Sophia Pina - - thanks!!
A reminder to Verrado participants & AZ THP members to get your donations in! If you have already sent in a donation, thanks!

We all know I don't have any friends but we can't muster up 1 more person to play this weekend?

We all know I don't have any friends but we can't muster up 1 more person to play this weekend?
I have had no luck so far.

And no more sandbagging, handicaps are locked.

Well I am new here so we know I don’t have any friends lol

One last plug for donations: if you haven't sent in a donation yet, please consider contributing to a great cause!!

Drive safe, everyone...see you at Verrado!!

One last plug for donations: if you haven't sent in a donation yet, please consider contributing to a great cause!!

Drive safe, everyone...see you at Verrado!!
FYI we are picking up 4 dozen cookies for Leah again this year. I will have those so folks can have a little snack before the round.

Also for CTP prizes - I had some plans for when I went to Bandon and Hidden Creek but ultimately decided if you wanted swag from those courses you would pick out yourself so instead got some gift certificates from PGASS.

Hole 3 CTP - I will buy you a hat from the pro shop
Hole 6 CTP - $75 gift certificate from PGASS
Hole 14 CTP - $75 gift certificate from PGASS
Hole 17 CTP - @robrandalgz Crown Royal Pack?

FYI we are picking up 4 dozen cookies for Leah again this year. I will have those so folks can have a little snack before the round.

Also for CTP prizes - I had some plans for when I went to Bandon and Hidden Creek but ultimately decided if you wanted swag from those courses you would pick out yourself so instead got some gift certificates from PGASS.

I will donate something cool from the Verrado PS ill pick it out tomorrow you can give it out how ever you feel!

Confirmed. 👍

Still
Working on another player. I have a lead

Back