Back after 7 years

PiratePenguin

2024 Goat Cup Team Brennan
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I used to be pretty active and made it to an event or two back in the day, but in 2015 my shoulders stopped cooperating and I didn't play from 2015 to 2022 and mostly avoided golf. A couple dozen doctors, two operations at Mayo (bi-lateral 1st rib resection for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome), more physical therapy than I can count and enough spent to buy a nice used car later, I can play again a little. I played around 8 times in the last 12 months, but trying to get closer to 2x per month at least. I suck, but working on that, too. All about having fun now - but golf is more fun when you play better, so darned if I haven't already bought a new putter, got new training aids, have a set of lessons booked, etc. :cool:

welcome back! That first Jax meetup was alot of fun and met some good folks from that day at South Hampton.
Glad to see you are getting back to the game. Let's tee it up.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back to :thp:

Welcome back to the game and the forum!!

Reading about the shoulder and rib issues I couldn't help but think "this man is my brother". I'll be rooting for you to have a lot of good times playing the game again.

Welcome back!

Welcome back and glad you can play again. Dealing with some injuries myself and sucks then you cannot play the sport you love.

Welcome back to golf and THP

good to see you back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back to THP!

Welcome back!

Congrats on being healthy enough to play again. Hope your struggles are behind you for good

Welcome back! :welcome:

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Glad to see you back, and happy to hear you're feeling well enough to start golfing again!

Glad you're back to THP and to the game.

Welcome back to THP and the game!

Welcome back to both THP and the game of golf.

Welcome back! Glad you're back playing and back here.

Back