Back after 7 years

🍻 Here’s to better health and more golf! Welcome back to THP!

I used to be pretty active and made it to an event or two back in the day, but in 2015 my shoulders stopped cooperating and I didn't play from 2015 to 2022 and mostly avoided golf. A couple dozen doctors, two operations at Mayo (bi-lateral 1st rib resection for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome), more physical therapy than I can count and enough spent to buy a nice used car later, I can play again a little. I played around 8 times in the last 12 months, but trying to get closer to 2x per month at least. I suck, but working on that, too. All about having fun now - but golf is more fun when you play better, so darned if I haven't already bought a new putter, got new training aids, have a set of lessons booked, etc. :cool:
Been there, still kinda there. It sucks when you knew how you used to play, how each shot was so easy. You get back into it years later and nothing works and you get frustrated. Years later you try again and just do it for fun, no scoring, no Handicap, and it seems better

Um, not that I would know. It's just what I heard around. πŸ˜‰

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back!

Welcome back! Sounds like a rough bit but glad you are back playing!

Welcome back to the first THPer I ever met in person and my roomie at my first event! A lot has changed on THP over the past 7 year and I know you will love what you see!

Welcome back!

Welcome home

Welcome back to the first THPer I ever met in person and my roomie at my first event! A lot has changed on THP over the past 7 year and I know you will love what you see!

Hey roomie! That was a fun event, even though I played like crap. :)

I used to be pretty active and made it to an event or two back in the day, but in 2015 my shoulders stopped cooperating and I didn't play from 2015 to 2022 and mostly avoided golf. A couple dozen doctors, two operations at Mayo (bi-lateral 1st rib resection for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome), more physical therapy than I can count and enough spent to buy a nice used car later, I can play again a little. I played around 8 times in the last 12 months, but trying to get closer to 2x per month at least. I suck, but working on that, too. All about having fun now - but golf is more fun when you play better, so darned if I haven't already bought a new putter, got new training aids, have a set of lessons booked, etc. :cool:
Welcome back, my wife and daughter were in your neck of the woods last week - I bet the cold did not help you much either.

Welcome back to golf and the forum!

Welcome back! Due to an eye issue, I actually didn't play from 2017-2021, and am so glad I came back as well! So I totally get where you're coming from

Welcome back to thp.

Welcome back!!!

Back