Bag Battle SeeMore Si2 vs Cobra Super Nova

Arccos doesn’t really work here. Only tracked a few shots and it was easier to post than to get the tracker to work

Arccos doesn’t really work here. Only tracked a few shots and it was easier to post than to get the tracker to work
Thoughts on using number of putts or total putt distance made? May give you some decent insight

Everything was short today. Hard to judge because the greens were so slow and long. I will try the SeeMore on course and may order Edel or Betti after a fitting. I've never had a putter fitting and I really think this is what I need more than anything.

Everything was short today. Hard to judge because the greens were so slow and long. I will try the SeeMore on course and may order Edel or Betti after a fitting. I've never had a putter fitting and I really think this is what I need more than anything.

Putter fitting for sure!

Every time I take this to the course I always wonder what kind of putting I'll bring. Today I figured out the distance control with the Super Nova. I simply set up in the toe and take a normal stroke. This takes off distance but the stability of the face allows me to stay on line. This completely settled the whats in the bag for my putting this year. I may tinker but this will be my gamer.

Another evening full of putting practice and the SuperNova just does better with distance control (on an indoor mat)

I gave the SeeMore a full round on Friday and it’s not the answer. I seem to get myself more distracted at hiding the dot than focusing on my line and pace. Saturdays round with the Cobra was better but the greens weren’t in the best of conditions and were rather slow. Kinda hard to judge. Picked up the old Sigma G Darby this morning and will have it re-gripped before maybe looking to purchase another putter. SeeMore likely will be traded with the Smart Sole S for another Cleveland FullFace Zipcore 60 degree.

I done something a little different for a spark. 6CE2420C-B66A-4117-A115-9EE3965ADC3D.jpeg184C19C5-E205-4D78-9B44-F2B88A72992E.jpegB328A4FA-FD36-432D-95C9-747F3812491A.jpegE9065524-2715-46FC-A1F1-CF88DE279757.jpeg
Added the head cover and grip. Cheap fix for a guy that needs a lesson/fitting.

Back