Bag Boy Championship Pre Event Travel and Play

I'm down, but I don't get in until 1 - so my question is what time are you thinking? When do you fly in?
We are all in Friday night

Got it. Morning round, I'm out. Afternoon round - I'm in.
@xThor is setting it up. I think it’s going to be more morning than afternoon, but I’m not totally sure

Liver - no

Beets - maybe

That's about the extent of what I won't eat. I'm talking "normal" stuff, not sh!t like haggis, fermented rotten fish or spiders and crap like that.
Haggis - good

Fermented fish - what is wrong with that? So wrong, so very very wrong

Figuring out a few things. What time will you be in the area @Daluteh ?
My flight lands like 1242 or something. I figure I'll be ready by 1, and depending on the ride situation I could get picked up right at the airport if someone has a space or uber my way someplace. I'm part of the man-van crew later in the day so I wasn't going to rent a car for a half day but I can figure out how to get somewhere if there isn't a ride.

Haggis - good

Fermented fish - what is wrong with that? So wrong, so very very wrong

Why am I not suprised you're the one that likes haggis? You won't slurp down a nice juicy briny oyster that tastes like the essence of the sea, but you will shove a stuffed stomach full of the leftover parts including the asshole down your gullet?

Why am I not suprised you're the one that likes haggis? You won't slurp down a nice juicy briny oyster that tastes like the essence of the sea, but you will shove a stuffed stomach full of the leftover parts including the asshole down your gullet?
See, this is where misconceptions and education get people missing out.

I've had oysters and never again.

Haggis contains none of the bad bits you mention, so why throw that out there my man? 🤣 plus what other food has an entire meal dedicated to drinking awesome scotch and blowing up another gut and making it scream songs the entire night? Not oysters!

See, this is where misconceptions and education get people missing out.

I've had oysters and never again.

Haggis contains none of the bad bits you mention, so why throw that out there my man? 🤣 plus what other food has an entire meal dedicated to drinking awesome scotch and blowing up another gut and making it scream songs the entire night? Not oysters!

Fair enough; still don't think haggis is for me. I'll gladly join in on the scotch though.

Fair enough; still don't think haggis is for me. I'll gladly join in on the scotch though.
Do you like foods that have are similar to stuffing and meatloaf together? On the peppery side? Then you'd like haggis, more oats and potatoes than the stuff you think is gross inside

Do you like foods that have are similar to stuffing and meatloaf together? On the peppery side? Then you'd like haggis, more oats and potatoes than the stuff you think is gross inside

I do. It's the offal that's getting to me and I am not a picky eater by any means. Although, I grew up eating Scrapple and that's not really much different. Not offal, but definitely the left over parts of various pig cuts minced up mixed with cornmeal, pressed into a loaf and then pan fried.

@Bus @Mikey D what do you think of this for location from DC & Jersey? If it's too much, we can definitely figure out your time from Jersey and find something on South Side of DC, assuming you'll be coming around DC itself.

@Bus @Mikey D what do you think of this for location from DC & Jersey? If it's too much, we can definitely figure out your time from Jersey and find something on South Side of DC, assuming you'll be coming around DC itself.

I'm fine with whatever works for Mike.

1.5 from me and my Wallet likes the pricing. Maybe we'll have a contest, how many Holes will Craig be able to play? 😀

Let's call it 4 hours from where I'll be coming from with no traffic, which gives time to gas up if needed and grab a bite to eat to go. That no traffic is the big caveat - getting through Baltimore and DC can be a b!tch obviously.

I think I'm leaning to skipping the Saturday round and taking my time getting to Roanoke. I can meet up Saturday night for dinner with whoever's in town.

@Bus we can plan to meet everyone for the Saturday round in Roanoke or get a midway stop if Mike is doing the meet at dinner drive.

We Got This Coffee GIF by CBC

Thor's list only has us three as playing Saturday in/around Roanoke. I thought everyone else turned us down lol

That’s what I thought too…. A shame because we are so delightful

Back