Bag Boy Nitron Customizer is Here

I just checked, it's not on the mobile version. Interesting.
I’m going to try it when I get to my computer later. I can’t wait to Pimp my Ride™️

Very cool I love my Nitron. But I cant figure out how to do the customizer from the link on mobile . Am I missing something or just not enough coffee yet?
I don’t see it on mobile either. PC looks fine.

1712840704750.png
I would go with R/W/B since it would perfectly match my bag and covers.

This is pretty neat. I'd probably go with this one:

1712840804529.png

1712840879707.png

Very cool I love my Nitron. But I cant figure out how to do the customizer from the link on mobile . Am I missing something or just not enough coffee yet?
For some reason it doesnt appear to be working on mobile, but I have let them know.

Oh this is sick! I’ll have to play around tonight.

This is pretty slick. Had to stick with Red/White and keep it patriotic.
1712841536362.png

Oh man, my neighbor has borrowed mine a few times, loves it, and has asked to buy it off me. Maybe now I’ll say yes as this is pretty sweet.

Mobile should be up and running soon.
Small glitch in the matrix haha.

There have already been a few similar, but I'd go with a CBJ inspired theme

1712842036060.png

1712842832112.png

Dang I've been toying with the idea of a new push cart and this might push me over the edge....

:bagboy:for the win! this is freaking cool.

i think the Royal Blue cart options would pair up perfectly with the Pearl White ZTF bag!

nitron.jpg

boo, either my work firewall has the customizer blocked or I don't have the right plug-in to make it work here. I will have to try it out when I get home but that hopefully won't be until late Sunday night.

1712843316224.png

Originally had the Full Red Frame, but since that had already been done, went Battleship Gray frame with Hackers red accents.

Since my current one is Paradise themed, went FC Cincinnati theme with this one.

1712843938007.png

Lots of cool designs in here!

Astros style
1712851022689.png

Really cool. 90k combinations?! Everyone should be able to find something that suits their eye. Gonna have to play around with the customized when I get in front of the computer.

This looks pretty sweet!!
1712851300978.png

Back