That external putter well is what caught my attention initially.
It’s been yeeeeeears since I’ve used one...but I kinda like it

So my test bag came in today. Ive been pretty excited to test this out against my sun mountain c130 cart bag.

After unboxing it, it became clear that I need to put some thought into what clubs go where if I am going to take advantage of all of the features.

Here are some initial pics. I hope to get it out on the course by mid week next week unless I can catch a break in the rain on Sunday.

Side by side with the c130
20210210_151557.jpg
20210210_154202.jpg

Tops
20210210_154239.jpg

Bottoms. Bag boy on the right. The feet are rubberized. I dig that.
20210210_154107.jpg
20210210_160331.jpg
20210210_160358.jpg

There is one QC issue that I have noticed so far
The seam around the bottom came undone on one side. We'll see if that causes any issues.
20210210_154347.jpg

So far a couple of things have surprised me.

1. The top lock system takes quite a bit of effort to use. Maybe I will get used to it
2. Lots of storage. I knew it had a lot of pockets, but it has a really nice umbrella holder and a pouch inside one of the pockets for a ball retriever.
3. The putter tube is removable. Not sure what I think about that yet.
4. Not as heavy as I thought.

Anyway, that's day one, unboxing and first look for me. On course testing to come.

So my test bag came in today. Ive been pretty excited to test this out against my sun mountain c130 cart bag.

After unboxing it, it became clear that I need to put some thought into what clubs go where if I am going to take advantage of all of the features.

Here are some initial pics. I hope to get it out on the course by mid week next week unless I can catch a break in the rain on Sunday.

View attachment 8992863
View attachment 8992864

Tops
View attachment 8992865

View attachment 8992866
View attachment 8992867
View attachment 8992868

The seam around the bottom came undone on one side. We'll see if that causes any issues.
View attachment 8992869

1. The top lock system takes quite a bit of effort to use. Maybe I will get used to it
2. Lots of storage. I knew it had a lot of pockets, but it has a really nice umbrella holder and a pouch inside one of the pockets for a ball retriever.

Anyway, that's day one, unboxing and first look for me. On course testing to come.
Nice color combo on the Revolver.

View attachment 8992863
View attachment 8992864

Tops
View attachment 8992865

View attachment 8992866
View attachment 8992867
View attachment 8992868

View attachment 8992869

Great first look. Cant wait to hear how it works out on the course!

Received my test bag today... looking good! Since the snowpocalypse is on the way and golf looks out of the question for a few more weeks, I'm going to try and draw my review out, focusing on one feature/pocket per day. Enjoy the ride...I know I will!
20210213_164134.jpg

Received my test bag today... looking good! Since the snowpocalypse is on the way and golf looks out of the question for a few more weeks, I'm going to try and draw my review out, focusing on one feature/pocket per day. Enjoy the ride...I know I will!
View attachment 8993292
Looks like a bag filled with features inside and out. I hadnt noticed those tee holders on the front before, at least that's what they look like. Cant wait to hear more.

View attachment 8992863
View attachment 8992864

Tops
View attachment 8992865

View attachment 8992866
View attachment 8992867
View attachment 8992868

View attachment 8992869

How did I miss this???

This is good stuff brother!

View attachment 8993292
YES! Let’s gooooooo!

That blue is so good!

Looks like a bag filled with features inside and out. I hadnt noticed those tee holders on the front before, at least that's what they look like. Cant wait to hear more.
Oh yeah - will definitely have a day focused on those tee holders. Do they also fit pencils? Club wrenches? Little drink umbrellas? I guess we'll just have to wait until "Tee-Holder Day" to find out! This thing is LOADED with features...this is going to be a blast!

Oh yeah - will definitely have a day focused on those tee holders. Do they also fit pencils? Club wrenches? Little drink umbrellas? I guess we'll just have to wait until "Tee-Holder Day" to find out! This thing is LOADED with features...this is going to be a blast!
Yes, this is going to be fun! Great idea with the various stuff!

It looks heavy. Is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks heavy. Is it?

Not as much so as it looks, it’s 8.6lbs on the site and mine is spot on that with my highly scientific scale test :ROFLMAO:

It’s what I’d expect out of a cart bag, if not a little lighter IMHO

It looks heavy. Is it?

It's really not as heavy as I imagined it would be. Of course I tend to out a lot of crap in my bags so they tend to get heavy anyway

It's really not as heavy as I imagined it would be. Of course I tend to out a lot of crap in my bags so they tend to get heavy anyway
Man, you’ve got a TON of room in this to put a ton of crap! That’s for sure! :ROFLMAO:

Question for everybody here, are there any problems with the wood sitting in the bag with the covers on them. That was the big drawback to me when I tried the Bennington last year.

Question for everybody here, are there any problems with the wood sitting in the bag with the covers on them. That was the big drawback to me when I tried the Bennington last year.

I think the key is finding the right spot for everything. Using 3 slots side by side can be tight with headcovers. Here is a driver, 5w and hybrid all side by side with covers.
20210214_154153.jpg

This is not ideal for me. I think if I go with irons around the outside and woods in the middle...it's much better. This is where the revolver top comes in super handy

This is 2 drivers, so it's a little cramped but if I traded out a driver for a wood it would be better.
20210214_154851.jpg

Not as much so as it looks, it’s 8.6lbs on the site and mine is spot on that with my highly scientific scale test :ROFLMAO:

It’s what I’d expect out of a cart bag, if not a little lighter IMHO
That rules it out for putting it on the ClicGear.

I think the key is finding the right spot for everything. Using 3 slots side by side can be tight with headcovers. Here is a driver, 5w and hybrid all side by side with covers.
View attachment 8993421

This is not ideal for me. I think if I go with irons around the outside and woods in the middle...it's much better. This is where the revolver top comes in super handy

This is 2 drivers, so it's a little cramped but if I traded out a driver for a wood it would be better.
View attachment 8993422

Thanks for the pics. Last thing before I buy will be stopping by PGASS in person and checking it out to get a good look at it.
Appreciate your input. :thumb:

I’ve not had any issues personally, and I’ve got driver, 3w, 5w, and hybo with covers on them. Once I can get out to the damn car with the snow, I’ll go snap a pic.

I’ve not had any issues personally, and I’ve got driver, 3w, 5w, and hybo with covers on them. Once I can get out to the damn car with the snow, I’ll go snap a pic.

I'll be putting driver, 5 wood, and 3 hybrids in the bag, just gotta figure out the order.

LOL, started looking on Amazon for the Revolver XP and found with all the Bonus Points I've built up that the bag would cost me $12. Ordered this one.

81AEMuS0dlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Oh fyi - I just found out I can fit 5 water bottles in the cooler pocket. Pretty stout

Why is that?? I’ve put it on mine.
Just seems like a lot of extra weight to be pushing around. I can use my stand bag and save almost 4 pounds.
Are we talking 8.6lbs loaded up with clubs and ball or empty weight?

Back