JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

Could the Bag Boy Revolver XP be the best cart bag on the market?

1-4-1024x692.jpg

Recently we sent out the Bag Boy Revolver XP golf bag for review to multiple forum members and their early thoughts and pictures are starting to come in. Each week new reviews are posted as...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've like the Revolver concept since I first saw it, because on a cart it can be difficult to grab some clubs. If costs are similar to other bags, I see no reason not to look at this.

Anyone have one for any length of time that can speak to how easy it spins, and if after lots of use, it still works as intended?

• Admin
Anyone have one for any length of time that can speak to how easy it spins, and if after lots of use, it still works as intended?

Prior to THP I used one for 5 years. It worked flawlessly and never had a single issue.

Prior to THP I used one for 5 years. It worked flawlessly and never had a single issue.
That solves that question

I’ve thought about them because I switch between a walking push cart and a riding cart and the clubs are “backwards” half the time.

Thinking about getting a new bag so I’ll have to revisit these.

My wife has a Revolver bag. She is on the shorter side so it really helps her get her clubs out of the bag when I our golf cart.

Guy a couple lanes over at the range a few weeks back had one of these. Looked interesting.

I like the idea of one of these. I mostly use cart bags, as I ride most of the time. And I organize my bag based on if I'm driving or not for easy access to the most used clubs. This would definitely solve that problem. Definitely intriguing idea. I'd give it a try.

This is definitely an interesting concept.

The top looks like it is very easy to use and it saves people from having to use the dreaded iron covers!. Could you use the extra putter well for an umbrella? Having a Bag Boy push cart this makes a ton of sense!

I'm thinking that will be my next bag.

Really liked my BB Revolver. I had an older generation, prior to buying my Ogio. The guy I sold mine to loves it. They are pretty heavy though.

I really like the look of the bag, but I don't want to go back to a cart bag since having the ogio RTC. I will keep an eye out for a stand version, if it happens.

If I didn't have several bags, okay a lot of bags, I would really seriously consider one of these. I have a standard BagBoy golf bag and really like it. I have considered the Revolver bag on many occassions.

I guess it could eliminate the need for the iron covers I already have, plus it appears to be a bit lighter than the previous version. We'll see as I'm hesitant to spend that much money on a bag when my Great Divider is still in solid shape.

I guess it could eliminate the need for the iron covers I already have, plus it appears to be a bit lighter than the previous version. We'll see as I'm hesitant to spend that much money on a bag when my Great Divider is still in solid shape.

It does make you a little less abstinent than iron covers :ROFLMAO:

Video didn't work for me. But having seen them, I like this concept.

All I have used for the last 5-8 years, maybe longer. I got a new one 2 years ago and saved the old one for a spare, my buddy needed a bag so I gave it to him and he is still using it.

They are very durable, the only issue I have seen is the material in the putter hole came loose. Just pulled it out, problem solved.

Not sure why, but here ya go.

Pulled it up on my phone and worked. Must be this computer.
Anyway I do like the bag, it eliminates the bag chatter (looking at nice new ZX7's) Also will work great on the push cart or riding cart without reversing the club order.

I like this concept as well. I was a fan of the ogio silencer before they stopped making it so nice to know there's another option.

I am really liking the revolving top on this bag a lot!

DIgging the concept. Allows you to setup the bag to fit a cart or a push cart and just rotate it to match the orientation you. Slick design. Is the extra putter tube in addition to the 14 way dividers? So if I use the tube for my putter, I have an extra slot in the main part of the bag?

My dad had one from 2012 or so, and loved it. I never used it, but I liked the idea.

I have always liked the revolver bags, and remember hearing good things about them. I've never seen one in person to check them out and give them a fair shake though. Really dig the idea in theory and they are decent looking bags.

Back