#BagBattles - What's Yours?

Everything is up for grabs except my CBX wedges. I have 2 Scotties and a Cleveland HB#1 putter that are having a heck of a competition atm.

I think first up for me will probably be my XR16 Pro vs. Rogue/Rogue SZ vs. F8/F8+

The wedge battle is in my head. Such a tough one as I adore my Wedgeworks.

Probably going to look at wedges this year. Current MD Forged, interested in Cleveland CBX and MD4’s.

F6+ vs F8. I've hit some of my best drives of my life with the F6+, but consistency has been an issue at times.

I'm still undecided between my Callaway 816 Alpha and my Exotics Ex10 Beta in the 4 wood spot.
The EX10 Beta has a higher upside and more ball speed, but for a reason I can't explain I seem to hit the 816 Alpha with more consistency.

Updated bag battle

Driver - G400/Rogue Draw/F8

Hybrid - 818 H1/Rogue/F8

Updated bag battle

Driver - G400/Rogue Draw/F8

Hybrid - 818 H1/Rogue/F8
Thus sounds like a fun time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can't wait to get this started
6eab334f9d5d94c7a69a42a39ab64ef5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread makes my heart happy.

#OnTheTeeBoxSpecial

Oh where oh where do you slot in F8 HL head...

Callaway Steelhead XR Pro Irons Vs Srixon 565/765 combo set

Center Shaft Putter Vs Single Bend Putter

Counter Balance Putter

Currently looking for a fairway to replace the RBZ..... pretty sure the rogue 4 wood is gonna win as soon as I find one to hit

The wedge battle is in my head. Such a tough one as I adore my Wedgeworks.

Wedgeworks in. MD4 out.

Done deal.

The putter battle is back on. The Giant M1t has worked very well, but I never really gave the Odyssey 2-Ball Fang Works Versa Tank Cruise a full audition, in part because it takes longer to type the name than to putt out. So I will refer to it as 2BFWVTC. Took the latter to sim league last night and noticed immediately my stroke was much smoother. Plus, there's something about that 2-ball alignment that just works for me. It felt more comfortable, which is saying something considering the M1t is the benchmark.

Based on how I hit my EX10 BeTA last night, I think the Rogue M-AX shaft is staying, but a skirmish could flare up at any moment.

I'm trying to avoid this one, but my Great Big Bertha driver may be facing competition from the F8, M4 and Rogue. The real threat may be from the G400 Max, especially since James the Enabler is assembling swing data with different shafts. My wallet can only hope that the G15 continues to be the most recent Ping driver I could hit well. If it happens, I don't see doing anything before a local demo day or quality time at the PGA SS two hours away. That will be an expensive day, because my better half will probably be roaming Nordstrom at the same time.

As described elsewhere, the GBB used to be the best driver I've owned, but the G400 Max/KK Silver Dual-Core TiNi 60 is really working for me. Did not expect to see so much of an improvement, but I did. That battle appears to be over.

The Dual-Core may become a candidate for my Ex10 Beta 3 Wood, it's working so well in the driver.

I'm also doing really well with the Odyssey putter. My stroke is so much smoother. It's making me think about adding a counterweight and/or lengthening the shaft on my Giant M1t.

Now to improve my swing . . .

The iron itch has been scratched and I realized the shaft I want four the F8+ is a big upcharge so that's a no go. The only thing I'm pondering right now is in the 56* wedge spot. Stick with RTX 3, try the MD4 or maybe even look at other options?

After duking it out for the past month or so the battle between 816 Alpha and EX10 Beta has come to an end.

The Callaway triumphs and the Exotics is headed to the attic. There's just no way I can turn my back on the shot to shot consistency and ease of hitting fairways I get with the 816 Alpha. The Ex10 made a strong case with some wicked ball speed but this ain't a driver contest - and it's clear to me now that ballspeed plays a really small role when it comes to needing a club to fill a specific need.

My current CF16’s vs Srixon Z565’s. The Srixons look better and feel better. I’m just reluctant to pull the trigger until I know the Srixons perform better, and at the moment, I’m not sure if they do.

#FiberLaunch

For no good reason a 3 way battle broke out at the 4W slot. The incumbent is a Ping G15 that just looks, sounds and performs great for me. When I'm swinging well it's one of my favorite clubs in the bag. One knock would be that it seems to have a little "left" in it. Not good at times when that is my typical miss.

Two challengers just arrived this week. Callaway Steelhead 4+ and Callaway BB Alpha 816 cranked to 16*.

Distance won't be the main factor. I'm judging on consistency off the tee with no left tendencies, and the ease of hitting off the deck.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This weekend golf solidified some things for my bag. new wedges will settle that spot as I was a little spotty in some spots over the weekend and will help clean that up.

I hit @#Cookie's F8 and @Nate's Rogue and that immediately started the only bag battle for 2018.... F8 vs. Rogue vs. 917. Should be a fun test and one that I might have to go to Club Champion and settle the winner.

This weekend golf solidified some things for my bag. new wedges will settle that spot as I was a little spotty in some spots over the weekend and will help clean that up.

I hit @#Cookie's F8 and @Nate's Rogue and that immediately started the only bag battle for 2018.... F8 vs. Rogue vs. 917. Should be a fun test and one that I might have to go to Club Champion and settle the winner.

Can we place bets on the winner? #goingrogueFTW

Can we place bets on the winner? #goingrogueFTW

We can do that, but I hit the F8 and went 268 so that was eye opening. I want to get the Rogue in a more "mortal" friendly shaft and test.

We can do that, but I hit the F8 and went 268 so that was eye opening. I want to get the Rogue in a more "mortal" friendly shaft and test.

I know you have your THCE shaft already but just from my experience, the testor shaft works really well in the rogue head. Just saying…

I know you have your THCE shaft already but just from my experience, the testor shaft works really well in the rogue head. Just saying…

Best part is I have my raw finish final model and tester shaft. Those two along with the Hashimoto will give me solid options that fit what I like to see off the tee.

Back