Was using stand bags but unfortunately they've taken a toll and broken (both) so now using my Bag Boy Chiller cart bag on my Clicgear 3.0. Little heavier than I prefer but do enjoy the 14 way plus putter well as I keep my Clicgear umbrella in the extra slot (use when walking in this ridiculous heat).

I'm using my Hogan stand bag, of course.

Ogio Shredder. I’ve become a massive fan of the woode top.

#FiberLaunch

callaway Org14 bag. Great bag

What type of bag do you hold your prized sticks in?
We spend nearly $1000+ and then cheap out on a bag, what type, brand you use

Not sure what "cheap" means to you, but I've found some low cost bags to be quite durable and efficient over the years. I was looking for a particular top arrangement when I bought a new bag last year, and the one I found that I liked most was the Maxfli U-series 4.0 cart bag. It didn't cost me $500, and it provides everything I wanted in a bag. I like it a lot.

2018 Ping Hoofer (5-way top). My main gripe is lack of full length dividers, but all in all it's a damn solid bag.

I have enjoyed the Nexus stand bag a lot. It is not something I see all the time and it works great. A fellow THPer gave me a great deal on it and in the process I made a friend. Cant beat that

129179AA-AFC3-4920-ABB1-6F658CB36AD4.jpeg

Since this is a FRESH bag thread....what hybrid bags are in use??? Considering one (currently running a Bag Boy Chiller) and I don't use the "chiller" aspect of the bag as much as I thought I would

I have 11 bags. I have a Sun Mountain C130 cart bag that gets used most often. I also have a SM C130 stand bag in RWB that gets used occasionally. I have a Datrek SGO cart bag that I had when I picked up the C130 cart bag and I just used it for a couple of rounds, but switched back to the C130. I have an older (2005ish) Datrek bag that has 14 dividers and it still in decent shape. I have another 14 way stand bag that is in good shape other than a zipper that's broken. I have an old SMT staff bag that's in decent shape. I have an Ogio stand bag (I don't know the name) that's great for 5 or 6 clubs, but that's about it. The rest are pretty beat up and nearly unusable.

I am Loving my Cobra Ultra Light Cart Bag that I got in the MC.

It has plenty of space and a Insulated cooler pocket.
View attachment 34489
qic2ChFBZU3QSP1c9

Hows durability on this? Cobra bags in general. I am thinking about getting a cobra stand bag but wonder what kind of durability they have

Currently a Titleist Staff Stand Bag.

792a79531c0c448d02358fc530b5bd55.jpg

But in January it’ll be this

9ea62e4dc835d7af68b0bab520c65b5c.jpg

Sent from HTX

I picked up a new Taylormade Supreme Cart Bag at the beginning of the summer and I love it. Miles better than my year old taylormade bag.
094265d92c84698e823f2d233e349bd1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have a Ping that my school gave me, it’s a great bag. It’s similar to my old hoofer but I forget the model.

A part of my wants to drop serious coin into a Mackenzie golf bag, once customized they’re like 700 bucks! For a Sunday bag!

Tour Edge Exotics Xtreme2 Cart Bag

Tour Edge Bag.png

Nike Performance Stand Bag. Love it! Wish they still made it. No compromises in this bag.
nike_performace_hybrid_stand_bag_2013_photo_blue.jpg

OP here
Thinking of the Ping bags, but which one?
I really like the Ping DLX, it just screams Ping
The pioneer is nice but can get it for the same price as the DLX
The traverse does nor have full dividers.

Anybody have one of these bags

I have a sun mountain C-130 cart bag, and a sun mountain 4.5 stand bag for when I walk. Both are absolutely fantastic for what they are intending to do.

Same here.

OP here
Thinking of the Ping bags, but which one?
I really like the Ping DLX, it just screams Ping
The pioneer is nice but can get it for the same price as the DLX
The traverse does nor have full dividers.

Anybody have one of these bags
I have the pioneer and really like it but in retrospect, I wish I bought the DLX instead. They are built well and have smart pocket layouts.

Callaway ORG14 and I don't like it. Clubs tangle and I miss the handle to pull it out of my truck.

Titliest StaDry Players 4 & love it for what it is. Comfortable to carry, clubs don’t tangle too much & enough pockets to handle what I need to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back