Bandon Dunes 25th Anniversary Celebration May 1-4, 2024

#troy

Jax, FL
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score

Who's entering drawing?​

25 YEARS LATER,
WE'RE STILL DREAMING GOLF.​

Since our humble beginning in 1999, we've understood that it takes more than one man's vision to create a golf destination that engages the senses and stirs the soul. This circular journey of discovery and growth always leads back to those who share it with us. To everyone who poured themselves into creating the Bandon Dunes of today, to our staff and caddies, to our community, and to all inspired to travel to the ends of the earth to play this great game, we are forever grateful.

As we prepare to celebrate 25 years of links golf on the Southern Oregon Coast, we invite you to enter for your chance to experience our 25th Anniversary Celebration, May 1-4, 2024. Please explore the details of our event below and complete the application process for you and a plus one. We will randomly select 48 entries after registration closes on January 21, 2024.​

Bandon 25th Anniversary

You sure that’s a drawing, or a register and they pull registrations to see who gets to pay them and go?

You sure that’s a drawing, or a register and they pull registrations to see who gets to pay them and go?
Could be. But I don't think they have a problem getting players.

Says the cost is $3,800 per guest for double occupancy.

Not defending cost. Just been on a few golf trips last few years, find a way that's cheaper. People flock to bandon.

Not defending cost. Just been on a few golf trips last few years, find a way that's cheaper. People flock to bandon.
That’s one place I wanna do, but I haven’t looked into a single thing about where to fly into, what to do there etc.

@echico and I are there the 4 days before...I will say there are some cool things going on those days. $3800 is not terrible for all that you are getting. Expensive, no doubt....but I would still say worth it.

If I had any friends I would totally do it.

That’s one place I wanna do, but I haven’t looked into a single thing about where to fly into, what to do there etc.
Awesome experience. I went in 2020

Awesome experience. I went in 2020
My guess is 2025 will be when I go, at least for the time being. It fills up fast, I know that.

The swag I bet is awesome.

Bandon is by far the best golf experience I have encountered overall. It' s not easy to get to. If you are on the east coast, easier to get to Ireland or Scotland. However, such a great collection of courses on one property.

I would love to go back. That $3800 stung my eyes when I saw it though. The place is absolutely stunning!

Let me help you.

Fly into Eugene or Portland. Some people say the local airport but it is prone to fog and if that happens you are hosed.

What to do there? Golf, golf, golf, drink and eat. Repeat. This isn't a destination to do extra curriculars or an especially great place to bring a non-golfing spouse.

Looks like a great opportunity until I got to the $3,800 part…whew! If I had the extra coin around would love to throw name in but once you translate to CAD$ it is over$5K. Hard to convince spouse that it is a unique opportunity at that price. Plus the cost of airfare is not factored in. Geez!

It looks like there are a few bonus things going on and I gotta think you will be among the first to play Shorty’s, the new short course being built. It just seems like kind of a ripoff, but it does include food. We did the trip in April and all in it was about half that price.

Got same overing as have been a couple times. Not entering though.

If I had any friends I would totally do it.

I am sure you are jesting but...

Bandon will give you (temporary) friends...

I being a local more or less can get away with this. During the winter I watch the weather. When there are a couple good days I call and see if they have openings for a single. They pretty much always do. Then I go and play with randoms and have a great time. Did this Black Friday and Saturday, met two really cool groups and had friends for a day on Sheep Ranch and Bandon Dunes itself.

Then New Years day ran a double with Bandon Trails in the AM and Old MC 12:10 and ran it back at Old Mac Tuesday morning.

A) they seldom have a problem getting you on as evidenced by 5 rounds booked within 4 and 2 days respectively...and B) you will walk away with a good round with people who pretend to be your friend for 4 hours :)

Back