Ben Hogan Apparel

c_ault

Reaction score
http://www.benhoganapparel.com/

They need to do a lot better advertising. (I can't be mad at Callaway anymore for letting the brand rot just annoyed that this information was so hard to find :smile:)

Yeah, this one is not on Callaway as they are just the name owner. The licensee here is Sport Haley and they are the people responsible for putting the name out there.

Yeah, this one is not on Callaway as they are just the name owner. The licensee here is Sport Haley and they are the people responsible for putting the name out there.

Yep.

Though I'd like to see Callaway get rid of the BH icon that just takes you to the pre-owned stuff. It would be nice to have the information from the old BH site available too (I thought it was one of the better company sites).

Oh well, back to apparel, I need to look into the sweaters more at this company (and go back on facebook to yell at the company for not doing a very good marketing job :smile:)

I think a lot of their stuff looks great, but you are totally right about dropping the ball on the marketing side.

I think I'm going to contact them and see if they'll send GG and JB some things to review.

Last edited:
Back