Ben Hogan Golf - Can they survive?

I absolutely love their products. The guys at the company are great. I like their mission and their ties to Hogan and Ft Worth. I am legitimately rooting for them. That said, they need to pick up the pace on their customer service if they want to be long term players.

Their products really are great. Out of curiosity, what issues have you had with their customer service? I've dealt with them a couple of times and had really good luck. Their website for awhile was not operating correctly for me when trying to register clubs but other than that I've had a pretty good overall experience.

I think Ben Hogan Golf has put the right foot forward and that is fantastic products. They've also done a lot to get their clubs into the hands of consumers which can be half the battle sometimes..

I'm rooting for them in a huge way and I really hope they don't get squeezed out of a tough industry.

Think they will be able to tred water for a bit then fold. Like Scor before then. It is a tough market and they need to market more as I have not seen them in Canadian stores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I really believe they must do is increase their release cycles, even if it means just doing updated intervals with their current products. Hogan may get lost in the shuffle as other OEMs get buzz over products which seem to borrow the best of Hogan's ideas.

I personally really like the look of the irons. They really are gorgeous, very crafted, and remind me of great quality when seen in person. Reminiscent of some lesser known JDM irons, as well as the latest from Srixon, Bridgestone, etc...
I saw the Fort Worth HI irons today in person for the first time in Golfsmith, and was extremely impressed. Definitely, definitely like them better than other boutique brands, PXG in particular. I'm not talking about performance, just asthetics, as I have not hit either of these. Just from reading different things around the internet about the golf equipment industry, it's going to be a struggle for them to survive realistically, but I hope they do. How can you compete when all a lot of people have is a huge, cheesy big box store like Golf Galaxy that is owned by sorry ass Dick's Sporting goods? Pushing Callaway, TM cheap plastic garbage down peoples throats. Sorry, but I also took a look at these new Cally Steelhead irons in person today, geeezzz those things are God awful. I know, probably for another thread, but these are my thoughts. I guess some of you know where I am coming from.

Back