Best Blue Tooth Speaker....

Bushnell wingman is fantastic. More than loud enough, the magnet is crazy strong, and my cartners can get yardages from it! I never thought I’d need the GPS part, but it’s really cool.

I’ve had good luck with the PrecisionPro Ace.
sound quality is above average and it synchs up to the gos app and displays the yardages on the screen of the speaker. The magnetic mount is solid.

Another endorsement for the Bushnell. I received one for Father's day and it's awesome! Love that it has a magnet, plenty loud and easy to connect and love the interface with the app/range map

Personally that is something I am not going to spend a lot on. I have a few, a JBL Charge 2, it is huge and with the adding of usb ports in a lot of carts, not super necessary. I have a JBL Clip that I bought a while ago at a serious discount that is pretty good and I have a JLab crasher Mini that has been beat up but still works great. Think it was like $30.

If I was getting a new one it would be the Puma Pop top mini for $30-40 and it is small. If I was looking to get GPS along with it I would go for the bushnell wingman, but I have enough distance measuring options currently.

I have the JBL Charge and I like it. Friends of mine at the Club that I sometimes play with have the newer JBL not sure of the model but the best feature is they can sync their speakers . They have great playlists on Spotify so its nice when both speakers in both carts are synched to the same playlist instead of different playlists in each cart.

I bought a used JBL Flip 4 that works fine and fits nicely in a cup holder. If I had to buy again though, I would get one of those clip-on speakers that fits on your bag. They deliver plenty of volume for golf and are much lighter to pack in the bag.

I didn't know it had GPS, that really is tough to beat.

well, you download an app that functions with the speaker. It basically has every course loaded into it. Then, you just press a button and it tells you audibly front middle back distances. Its quite awesome honestly. You can also use pinpoint distances inside the app.........its friggin great.

I use a OontZ Angle 3 Ultra (4th Gen) Waterproof 5.0 from Cambridge sound works. They sound great get plenty loud and I like that you can pair 2 of them together and they are waterproof. When Paired they can either do stereo mode L&R or mono for separate rooms.
They take a beating and the battery life is fantastic.

You can buy a single 1 for like 39.

I bought a case for $7 to clip on to the cart.

Puma PopTop is what I use currently. For some reason the Bushnell model wasn't available anywhere 6 months ago so I went with the Puma. Sounds great.

Only issue I have with the PopTop is it always starts playing music at full blast. Have not found a way to fix this feature on it yet. :ROFLMAO:

I have a pair of UE Boom 2 speakers that I bought for tailgating years ago. It's complete overkill for golf but I use one at a time when I go golfing just because I have them. They sound fantastic for the record.

I’m a big fan of the JBL Bluetooth speakers and the Flip 5 is hard to beat for the price. They have a newer Flip 6 for about 10% more that I haven’t heard but I’m sure is great. The $12 holder shown below works well on my push cart.

View attachment 9099970
I have the larger JBL that doubles as charger for phone. I use it whenever I camp at a motorcycle Rally. Great sound.

I've had a UE Boom 2 for a few years and it's been great! I use it around the house all the time - it's actually how I listen to most Off Course Podcasts. I've taken it camping and around the fire at home and there is plenty of volume.

I also have a smaller Lifeproof with an integrated clip that I'll take in to the locker room at hockey. Fills that room fine, considering its size.

I am still sold on my Puma Mini Soundchuck. Just got 3 rounds on one charge.

One of my buddies has a Sonos, and man does it sound awesome. It automatically adjusts to the surroundings. But for just golf I would follow the other's recommendation of finding an economical option because it's probably going to take a bit of a beating. I've heard very good things about the JBL units.

I am still sold on my Puma Mini Soundchuck. Just got 3 rounds on one charge.
Dude you get some of the best battery life known to man! What's your secret?

No idea...my buddy asked...when is the last time you charged this thing. I said it's been awhile...then I heard "low battery power". HAHAHA

I have two Rokform G-Rok speakers. Super strong magnet that never budges and can be linked for stereo. Great for golfing or at home around the pool. Highly recommend.

The cord on my Puma Soundchuck broke today and while the speaker still works I think it is time for something new. I would love to find something middle of the road price wise ($40-$60 range) hopefully magnetic and has a battery life of 10-12 hours. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 20230529_092851.jpg
    20230529_092851.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 8
JBL Clip 4. Hooks on the bag and works great.

I only ride and strayed from my JBL Charge 3 with a few experiments.

Nope.

The Charge 3 offers a good deal of perceptible bass even at very low levels. I cannot stand a tinny sound, and the Charge 3 mitigates that particular nitpick very well.

Back