Best business backpack?

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Ok folks. I’m in need.

I’m looking for the best, nicest, most durable, dependable and practical business backpack our there

For some context, I have a TUMI briefcase which I love but have been contemplating a backpack for a while that fits the same kinda mold. Thank more TUMI and less Under Armour. I work in a professional setting with other C - Suite individuals and do quite a few presentations. I can’t walk in to a mid / major market client or prospect with a UA or college style backpack.

Thoughts?

Ebags TLS

I've had an older TUMI with the original ballistic material for years and couldn't recommend it more. It's travelled tons, still looks great, stores full size files or I can take out the liner and use it for an overnighter. I'd stick with the ballistic material over some of their newer stuff if you end up going with TUMI.

I've had an older TUMI with the original ballistic material for years and couldn't recommend it more. It's travelled tons, still looks great, stores full size files or I can take out the liner and use it for an overnighter. I'd stick with the ballistic material over some of their newer stuff if you end up going with TUMI.
That’s actually orecis lay why I haven’t gotten a new TUMI. The material just isn’t the same but I love their quality. The Alpha backpack is great

Ok folks. I’m in need.

I’m looking for the best, nicest, most durable, dependable and practical business backpack our there

For some context, I have a TUMI briefcase which I love but have been contemplating a backpack for a while that fits the same kinda mold. Thank more TUMI and less Under Armour. I work in a professional setting with other C - Suite individuals and do quite a few presentations. I can’t walk in to a mid / major market client or prospect with a UA or college style backpack.

Thoughts?

does have to be a back pack?

Following. I’ve been carrying my old Grandaddy backpack with a change of clothes for a while, but I’m retiring it.

I’ve been looking at Tumi, Nomatic, Tortuga, etc

also interested in leather but I’m less familiar with leather bags

Following. I’ve been carrying my old Grandaddy backpack with a change of clothes for a while, but I’m retiring it.

TUMI is the bees knees, I’ve just literally started looking into Tortuga. Never heard of nomatic. Also know
briggs & Riley make solid stuff. Hoping for some more input later or tomorrow or over the weekend. I need this thing bad lol

Ok folks. I’m in need.

Thoughts?
You might look at the the Ogio Alpha Convoy 320 backpack. Very professional looking backpack and has the hard mod case. We got these at the Grandaddy and I have used mine all the way from a professional setting to travel as well. Very comfy backpack. Also has a padded laptop pocket in the back of it. I've had mine for over a year now and I use it daily and it still looks brand new! Plus you can get a 20% off coupon for your first order. Screenshot_20200123-072850_Chrome.jpg

The quality is there on the Ogio bags, but I’m not sure they’re quite “dressy” enough for what you need @PKorf, I think something in leather is more what you need, but I really don’t have much of a clue. Sorry I can’t be more help.

I've used our Bridgestone backpack for work pretty much since the event. It's held up well, isn't over the top with graphics/colors and makes for some good conversations when people do see the THP and Bridgestone logos.

I had a very nice leather briefcase with a shoulder strap my Mom bought me when I went off to work. It was classy and very functional. If used today, it would set a trend.

I suppose it doesn’t have to be. But I love my leather TUMI briefcase / messenger.

ok, that’s kind of where I was going.

I have this one on my radar. A friend has one and he really likes it. Not too bulky, but looks good for the office.

You might look at Latico.

I would have gone Ogio and they are excellent but my kids got me a Everki a year ago and man it is really perfect for my needs. Plus I like stuff everyone else doesnt have.

Last edited:
Incase has some great stuff. Minimalist style on the outside, but full function on the inside. I still kick myself for leaving mine in Frankfurt airport :poop:

I've used our Bridgestone backpack for work pretty much since the event. It's held up well, isn't over the top with graphics/colors and makes for some good conversations when people do see the THP and Bridgestone logos.

I love the look of this bag and have been using it exclusively. But, it is literally falling apart. Lol. Thus the search.

The magnetic clasps have come off, the brown trim has frayed, the interior lining has ripped. Kinda disappointing honestly. But, it was free and was an awesome addition that weekend for sure.

I had a very nice leather briefcase with a shoulder strap my Mom bought me when I went off to work. It was classy and very functional. If used today, it would set a trend.

Lol. Ok?

ok, that’s kind of where I was going.

I have this one on my radar. A friend has one and he really likes it. Not too bulky, but looks good for the office.

So Ive seen these advertised a ton online. Was wondering about the quality. Cause the price point is spot on. Looks like they have some nice shoes as well

You might look at Latico.

That camel colored one looks intriguing. I’ll dig a little deeper. Thanks

Back