Best Chocolate shop in your area

Maric

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A new chocolate shop opened in my area, Uncommon Chocolate. They have the best Belgium dark chocolate turtles I've ever had. Luckily they aren't open when I ride by on my morning bike ride.

We have tons of the tourist spots being a vacation spot, but most of the good chocolatiers are across the bridge. Chocolate Affair is really good.

I like to go to the Village Chocolate Shop located in Bennington, Vermont.

The Chocolate Claim is pretty good up here. Excellent baked goods.

Rousseau chocolatier without a doubt. Guy came here from France, fully trained in French chocolate making. Amazing.

Family chocolate shop Clarence,NY. A little biased as the owners live directly behind us.

Kilwin's in Downtown. Smells amazing when you walk by.

I don’t frequent chocolate shops often but when the wife and I go downtown Minneapolis, we always park in the same spot and will stop at a store called Candyland in that building for a little treat for our girls. FD4B953A-33B9-4E4E-8BEB-5BA7DC94A92D.jpeg

I’m extending my area to include New England, and I’ll say Laughing Moon Chocolate in Stowe, VT. Just absurdly good chocolate.

Christopher Elbow here in KC makes fantastic chocolate

He has partnered multiple times on a local chocolate ale that I have enjoyed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The local here is Ben Heggy's chocolates. It's been around since 1923, and all the locals around here grew up with, and love Heggy's. A month doesn't go past without someone bringing in a box. It helps that it's within walking distance of our office! Great family owned company.

I honestly have no idea? Only one that comes to mind is the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and its not local so....

Only thing we have local or close is Russel Stovers.

A few to choose from but my go to is LA Burdick - they have a few locations and their hot chocolate is legit

Hahaha just posted in the “Fitness Thread”
& now I’m talking about chocolate.
Best chocolate shop near us is the Harry London / Fanny May Chocolate Factory. Just a quick 5 minute drive...

Malley’s is about a half mile from my house. Probably the best close one. I’m sure there are others around too.

We have some decent ones, but by far the best is a little place called Wilmar’s.

Back