Best Cover Song of All Time?

I agree with these:

Respect by Aretha Franklin
Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton
Little Wing by Stevie Ray Vaughn

i tried to post here but it didn't take! Is ther4e something going on here? Are we under attack again?

i tried to post here but it didn't take! Is there something going on here? Are we under attack again?

Who knows, probably something from Journey.

Jimi - AATW as many have said. Plus...

Yes. You read my mind. I was just about to post it. Greatest guitar solo in history.

Heard another one I really like in the car today. Mrs Robinson by the Lemonheads.

This guy has a whole channel full of covers, most of them are really good but I especially like these two:

Pretty much anything by Foxes and Fossils

Technically Cash "Ring of Fire" was recorded by his sister in law before he did it.

Janis Joplin "Piece of my heart"

Rolling Stones "Time is on my side"

Eric Clapton "Cocaine" and "After midnight"

Tesla "Signs"

Pretty much anyone covered anything from Tom Waits and Bob Dylan did it better.

One of my favorites….

Snoop - Ladi dadi
Fugees - killing me softly

Shawn James - AIn't no Sunshine is incredible so are all of his other covers and original music. Dude gives me goosebumps and is an incredible person too.

Pretty much anything by Foxes and Fossils

Totally unnecessary fun fact. Mama Cass Elliot used to babysit for my brother and sisters, she (and our family too) had moved before I was born or she would have sat me too for a couple years maybe.

Here's mine.

This was released in 1975, shortly after Yes began touring America. It has stuck in my mind ever since!

Much better than the Roy Orbison version

This guy has a whole channel full of covers, most of them are really good but I especially like these two:

If we're talking Time Stand Still covers, this one wins hands down. Punches me in the gut every time I hear it.

John Mayer Trio - Wait Until Tomorrow (Where The Light Is)

Back