Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Phantom X7/X8

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Phantom x12

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No contest at this point.

I voted for the Newport Select 2. My absolute favorite was the Newport Studio Select 2.7 with 15 gram weights.

X12 is my current favorite
a52e189bc7bd49fbb2a28507ddf41fa7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see you blacked out the neon sight lines...hard to tell did you repaint the dots silver too? I found the lined sightline aids, especially in neon, a bit overkill and actually distracting. Silver would have fitted the look I think so much better if Scotty had gone that route IMO. Probably why I gravitated o the X5/5.5 models with just the three dots. The smaller size didn't hurt either for me.

Last edited:
The Phantom X12 is a fantastic putter. I guess folks get turned off by its radical look and healthy price tag, but I will say it feels and performs incredibly well

I see you blacked out the neon sight lines...hard to tell did you repaint the dots silver too? I found the lined sightline aids, especially in neon, a bit overkill and actually distracting. Silver would have fitted the look I think so much better if Scotty had gone that route IMO. Probably why I gravitated o the X5/5.5 models with just the three dots. The smaller size didn't hurt either for me.

Yeah I repainted the dots to get rid of the neon yellow. Looks much better now I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back