I don't know if they are the best golf shoe...but my first pair of non traditional shoes - FJ Contour Casuals - just went from box to feet and I can already say I've never worn a more comfortable golf shoe. Maybe any shoe. They kind of feel like slippers.

Del Mar's.

I lurve them.

"Best" is really a subjective term because everyone has different shaped feet and different brands may fit better or worse from person to person. I have wide feet and I really like the way that Adidas fit me.
In the past I wore Footjoys and they were nice but for me, they dont fit my heel tightly enough.

Nike lunar controls are extremely comfortable if they fit your feet.

FJ Contours have always been comfortable & fit my feet well.
Only brand I buy cause if they fit why switch

tappin from my big as note2

Same here, and they can be found for $50-70

Nike Lunar Controls are the best golf shoe I have put on to date.

Nike Lunar Controls are the best golf shoe I have put on to date.

+1..own two pair and hands down the most comfortable shoe I have worn...great prices online and can be had for as low as $40.....

I've got Lunar Controls and Contour Casuals. I like the Controls a lot but the Contour Casuals are hands down more comfortable. Also, for those with wide feet the Controls in W fit my feet perfect; the Contour Casuals in W are almost a little too wide...I almost wonder if regular width could have worked.

Del Mar's.

I lurve them.

I knew someone had them!

How they fit true to size?

Anything over 12 I can't get half sizes wondering if I need to go 14 or if 13 would do me ok

Amp Cell Fusions are absolutely incredible

I picked up a pair of the Amp Sport and really like them. In fact I like them so much that I am already look at the Amp Cell Fusions and pondering.

I picked up a pair of the Amp Sport and really like them. In fact I like them so much that I am already look at the Amp Cell Fusions and pondering.

I tried on the Amp Sports before I got the ACFs. The Amp Sports are like a Honda Civic - dependable, reliable. The Amp Cell Fusions are like an Aston Martin - top of of the line looks and performance.

I tried on the Amp Sports before I got the ACFs. The Amp Sports are like a Honda Civic - dependable, reliable. The Amp Cell Fusions are like an Aston Martin - top of of the line looks and performance.

Oww... twist my arm. :)

Will definitely be making the plunge

Oww... twist my arm. :)

Will definitely be making the plunge

I will add my recommendation for the Amp Cell Fusion as well, just to twist your arm even further :D

I'm really digging on the True Tour's from 2012. I picked them up from RBG and have not been disappointed one bit. Had my third round in them today and they are easily the most comfortable golf shoe I have ever worn. I found them to run true to size.

While I really like my True Sensei for the summer, I usually wear Adidas Adipure Z. Very comfortable and a well made shoe that is still understated to some degree. Plus they look great with golf pant/slacks.

I have FJ something or others, my biggest recommendation would be that whatever shoe you get, make sure you get the BOA vs. lace. I think that is probably in my top 5 of best golf inventions.

Somewhere at some point somebody had a sale online and I picked up my FJ brand new for like $40. It may have been TGW. Right now these are the only BOAs they have:

http://www.tgw.com/customer/categor.../golf/sattr3/Color/sattrVal3/White~|~Charcoal

Really happy with a couple of pair that I am trying this year ... The Skechers GoGolf and the Puma Faas Lite Mesh. The Faas Lite is probably my favorite pair for dry conditions. Unbelievably light and a surprising amount of grip. If you are not used to minimal shoes you will want to ease into these.

Buffs99

Using TW 13 shoes and absolutely love them. i tried on the 14 model and found them a little more narrow. prior to these was using adidas powerband 3.0. i found the TW 13 significantly more comfy and i get a lot grip on them as well. highly recommend.

Back