Best Restaurant in Your Home Town?

hmmmm best special occasion restaurant in orlando? i've never been, but victoria & albert's is supposed to be pretty special.

that i've been to would have been manuel's or arthur's 27 but both are closed. that is still open would be christener's although the location blows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiro 88, great sushi and some nice chinese food and side dishes. Fun cocktails too!

I'll have to go with Joe's in South Beach. Excellent seafood and service. It is closed for the summer yet the highest grossing restaurant in the country. Amazing!!

Difficult to say...I haven't been back there since 1971. The buffet, at the country club was pretty good. Not quite up there with the Holiday Inn but pretty good. And White Castle, of course, when ya dint hafta wear a tie.

The one place that we love that screams Mobile AL is Felix's Fish Camp. Beautiful restaurant on the water that has delicious food and top notch service.

Hometown - Dinosaur BBQ
Current Town - Way too many possibilities to chose just one thankfully. One of the few benefits of living in DC.

Kayne Prime steakhouse

Three Stacks BBQ in Frisco TX for ordinary days and
Kennys Wood Fired Grill for the nicer dinners

Where I live would be J Dee Asian Bistro nice little sushi place

While certainly not the best restaurant in my area, a simple diner is our favorite. The silver diner to be exact. Have been there multiple times for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night and have never had a bad meal or bad service.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

The Saloon in Philadelphia followed closely by Dominic & Luigi's

In the Columbus area, I'd give the nod to Lindey's? There are quite a few that are spectacular, but Lindey's is usually pretty universally agreeable that it's solid.

Haven't tried Lindey's but will make it a point now.

My vote goes to Final Cut steakhouse or Hyde Park Steakhouse.

When I'm in Columbus I like Hyde Park - with good weather I like to sit outside and let some happy hour drinks drift into a meal!

Three Stacks BBQ in Frisco TX for ordinary days and
Kennys Wood Fired Grill for the nicer dinners

Had lunch at Kenny's today in Addison - the crab cake with the wasabi sauce is killer

Lots of really good restaurants in the Albany-Schenectady-Saratoga area. In the town proper in which I live (and able to challenge many others in surrounding towns), it's Lake Ridge. Really good food, and a bar well stocked with 41 bourbons.

From a small town (12.5k) can't really say anything greatly stands out right now. Decent steakhouse, The Spillway just outside the city. Nice brewpub, The General Denver, in a 100 year old hotel that used to be known for a lot of homemade stuff but has slipped bit in my opinion but remains popular. An Italian place that always is solid at least. Everything else is chain crap. Even our local bbq place is sort of average in the scheme of things...

thats like asking which of your children is your favorite!

I havent been to my hometown in 12 years (San Clemente, CA) so I have no idea what is even there anymore. We had nearby places like the ritz-carlton but most of my favorite places were little burger joints or taco stands. (granted I was 21 when I last visited)

My current hometown (Portland, OR) is so food-centric there are just way too many choices. Among the top would be Ringside steak house, Who Song & Larry's (mexican)

Chatam's Place is the oldest fine dining spot we have. It hasn't lost its touch over the years.

My home town, Garozzo's Ristorante. Simply scrumptious!

The town I live in now, a little place called The Family Cabin. Great breakfast joint.

KC Metro, I'd have to go Joe's Kansas City BBQ or Jackstack BBQ. If I'm craving a steak, Jess & Jim's.

Ilio Dipaolos

Maybe it's because I like bourbon but I have to give my vote for The Barn at Rocky Fork Creek in Gahanna. Great steak and decent bourbon list for Ohio. I also like The Top Steakhouse a lot for the old school vibe and their Prime Rib is amazing.

Cesar's steakhouse. Awesome open grill and beautiful meat.

Chatam's Place is the oldest fine dining spot we have. It hasn't lost its touch over the years.

oh man good call. that's a great spot.

My town is really small....

But EJ's bar offers some good items to chew on!

Back