Best Sounding Drivers

I like a muted, as non-metalic as possible impact sound. For that sound the various carbon top drivers I've swung are much better than all titanium.
For 2019 I had a G400 and G400LST driver. Both of them produced fine tee shots but I did not like the impact sound, too loud, too metallic. So , I sold the G400's.
These days I rotate in my bag a TM R7 (425CC head size), KZG GF (425 head size), KZG SP700 (355 CC head size), and these are my favorite's to play because each of them has a sweet sound at impact.
On occasion I also play either a 2010 Cleveland TL310 or 2017 Cleveland Launcher HB. These two don't sound as sweet as the three above drivers, but they're both much nicer sounding than the G400.
If you like muted try a PXG 0811 Gen 2. I hit a Cally Supersoft once and I am convinced it never made a sound it was so muted :)

GS53<-One of the best I've heard in a long time. Cleveland Launcher-But I like loud drivers

I haven't tried a lot of different drivers, but the Cobra Amp cell might be my favorite sounding driver, my F6+ is the worst.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

If some stupid sounding driver adds 15 yards to my drive...sign me up. Sound, really. I don't care.
I don't like the tin can sound, but if that sucker is over 200+ and in the middle sign me up even if it sounds like hitting a tuna fish can.

M6
F9
GBB

Cleveland Launcher HB driver, best impact sound.....to me. Gaming a Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo driver now. It's longer & straighter, but man is it LOUD at impact!!!

No love for the M2 ?

Love the loud crack of the epic flash. hate the muted thwacks most people seem to prefer.

Cobra F9
Ping G400
Callaway Epic

Cobra F9
Ping G400
Callaway Epic

Interesting call on the Epic. Having tried these 3 the F9 and G400 has that pleasant crack. The Epic very muted. Very opposite sound in my experience. I always thought I liked muted but after the Epic and my PXG gen 2 it’s about the crack now for me ?.

If you like muted try a PXG 0811 Gen 2. I hit a Cally Supersoft once and I am convinced it never made a sound it was so muted :)

Thank you for the suggestions. I have never swung a PXG driver but a couple of past Callaway drivers I've tried did have the muted impact sound I like.

The Tour Edge drivers I’ve hit have sounded and felt really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back