Best Star Wars Character

Best not favourite so I'm going with Vader. You see everything with him from him as a child to his death.

Who? Boba Fett. Just sucks that Lucas made him die in an idiot's fashion.
Why? Costume and attitude. Other than his dying in a stupid manner.

Luke Skywalker. Definitely. I know many people will disagree but he is my personal favorite.

I'm not going to answer since Thrawn hasn't shown up in the movies yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to answer since Thrawn hasn't shown up in the movies yet.

Hopefully he makes it to the big screen. Not sure where in the timeline he'll fit, though.

Hopefully he makes it to the big screen. Not sure where in the timeline he'll fit, though.

In the new Thrawn novel, he appears before the events in Star Wars, so he could potentially be in any of the one-offs.

Also, he's the one who gave Palpatine the coordinates to the Unknown Regions where the New Order was hiding, so he could theoretically show up in Episode IX if he's not in The Last Jedi at all. His fate is unknown as of the end of the new Thrawn novel.

In the new Thrawn novel, he appears before the events in Star Wars, so he could potentially be in any of the one-offs.

Also, he's the one who gave Palpatine the coordinates to the Unknown Regions where the New Order was hiding, so he could theoretically show up in Episode IX if he's not in The Last Jedi at all. His fate is unknown as of the end of the new Thrawn novel.

Decent chance he doesn't make it out alive of season four of the Rebels cartoon, but time will tell. He is a great character though. Hoping he does find his way into a one off or episode film

You are dead to me.

never watched it as a kid and now i guess the movies are out of order? I dunno, where should i start? Ill watch one this week

never watched it as a kid and now i guess the movies are out of order? I dunno, where should i start? Ill watch one this week
With the original trilogy. Though, if you started with Star Wars: Rogue One, and then went right into the original Star Wars movie (A New Hope) that would be a good way to start as well.

It's called the Machete Method/Order (and I believe this is the right order). Watch them as 4, 5, 2, 3, 6. With Ep 7 out, you could run it, 7, 4, 5, 2, 3, 6. Epi 1 is worthless.

Was going to say Chewie but it's gotta be Yoda! Pure Jedi master badass with a side of genius and orneriness!

im already confused

Vader. Greatest tragic villain of all time. Total bad A. You fear him but also root for him because he is just so awesome.

I have to admit, I am almost going in this direction, but the the greatest tragic villain of all time was unfortunately portrayed by a questionable Hayden Christensen. Due to that tragic oversight, I'm going to go with Wicket, who clearly had the necessary skillz to fight a war without a gun, and to get Princess Leia to let down her hair.

f004c6a70f98143e7255fc39efc5e783--star-wars-ewok-star-wars-cast.jpg

No votes for admiral ackbar?

IT'S A TRAP!

im already confused
Rogue One is a prequel. Its ending leads right into the beginning of the original Star Wars movie released in 1977. From there watch Empire Strikes Back and then Return of the Jedi.

Forget Lucas' experiment that resulted in the mess labeled Star Wars Episodes 1, 2, and 3 made between 1999 and 2005.

Forget Lucas' experiment that resulted in the mess labeled Star Wars Episodes 1, 2, and 3 made between 1999 and 2005.

i wouldn't consider myself a huge star was fan, but aside from the darth maul fight scene in episode 1 is there any redeeming quality in 1-3?

Does he have 5 minutes of screen time?
I'm not sure about 5 minutes of speaking time, but I feel like I saw 5 minutes of awkward fishy-side-eye throughout the first trilogy

i wouldn't consider myself a huge star was fan, but aside from the darth maul fight scene in episode 1 is there any redeeming quality in 1-3?
No. And all the editing Lucas did to the original movies is also a shame. I remember being so excited about buying the original Star Wars Trilogy box set only to watch a ton of scenes that I couldn't remember. One of the reasons I'm glad Lucas sold the franchise to Disney is that he would stop f**king with the movies.

Oh boy. I am throwing out everything in the prequels. Episodes 1, 2, 3 are dead to me. Useless films that mean nothing and create more plot holes than they fill. Awful storytelling.

The answer is Han Solo. As a character, he as the most character development in the series. From Rogue One to FA, Han comes the farthest and is clearly the best character.

No. And all the editing Lucas did to the original movies is also a shame. I remember being so excited about buying the original Star Wars Trilogy box set only to watch a ton of scenes that I couldn't remember. One of the reasons I'm glad Lucas sold the franchise to Disney is that he would stop f**king with the movies.

Agree with all this...I will never watch the prequels again. Episode 4 and beyond. Only thing that takes place prior to Ep 4 that's worth watching is Rogue One.

I'd add the final duels if Obi Wan/Annikin and Yoda/Palpetine as worthy viewing in Ep. 3. Else.....it felt like Cliff's Nores on a bunch of potentially compelling storylines.

Back