Best video I've seen on early extension

Wow...thanks for sharing that video. I will be working on that hip movement.
I just watched another one of his videos on Right arm and right wrist in the swing. That is another eye opener.

Wow...thanks for sharing that video. I will be working on that hip movement.
I just watched another one of his videos on Right arm and right wrist in the swing. That is another eye opener.
Please feel free to share either here or in a new thread :)

I got out into the yard just before the sun went down and hit a few balls into the net using the step-back drill and then worked on only focusing on getting right hip deep in the backswing and left hip deep in the downswing. I saw surprisingly good results for the first run with a few strikes that were super crisp & flushed. I almost hate to start a swing change right now, but it seems worthwhile for the sake of consistency...especially while golf is shutdown here in Louisiana.

I got out into the yard just before the sun went down and hit a few balls into the net using the step-back drill and then worked on only focusing on getting right hip deep in the backswing and left hip deep in the downswing. I saw surprisingly good results for the first run with a few strikes that were super crisp & flushed. I almost hate to start a swing change right now, but it seems worthwhile for the sake of consistency...especially while golf is shutdown here in Louisiana.
I hear you. Trying to look at it less like a swing change and just an improvement on sequencing & balance. My mind is weird though

I hear you. Trying to look at it less like a swing change and just an improvement on sequencing & balance. My mind is weird though

I thought about the same. Not a huge change in sequence. More or less just modifying setup and being more intentional about the “how” vs changing the “what”.

I just watched this very good. I watched a video by Rotary Swing Golf the other day and I think it talks about something similar regarding the hips communicated in a different way.

I am going to have to head out to my deck and see how it feels.

I used to do that drill Malaska demonstrates with a 3 wood when I was trying to learn how to draw a 3 wood.

Back