Bettinardi Putter Thread

I have absolutely no idea, but it's what has held me back from putting a Betti cover on the putter.

Pumped for them if they did it right.
Yeah I really like some of their covers, but velcro is a no go for me. I do make an exception for the Masters SS9 LE in the spring usually, but otherwise it sits on the rack.

Betti had their social this weekend and dropped some magnetic covers.

That is REALLY good to see.
Very true, here's what I picked up at the Social last Friday.

Attachments

• 20230929_233021.jpg
    20230929_233021.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
Ohhh that's awesome you were at the social!

Hope you had a blast.
I did, it's always a great time. Meeting a bunch of guys you always only talk to on Facebook. This was my third Social. ;)

Been slacking and definitely need to show off this bad boy - averaged just over two strokes per hole last round

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have really gotten into a groove with ole Betti lately. I don’t fear three putts. Rationally I don’t expect to make every 20 footer but I’ve had a few drop the last couple rounds.

I have really gotten into a groove with ole Betti lately. I don’t fear three putts. Rationally I don’t expect to make every 20 footer but I’ve had a few drop the last couple rounds.
I might need to put the Betti back in play soon. It didn't really get a fair shake because it arrived only a couple weeks before the Jailbird.

My Inovai 6.0 CS arrived yesterday. Rolled some indoors last night.
Out to the practice green this afternoon.
Think I might need to change the grip, but I'll give the stock Lamkin sink fit a chance. Feel's small in hand.

Little late but good for them. Who out there prefers velcro?
I have an aftermarket magnetic cover on my Bettinardi putter. Nothing worse than hearing Velcro on the green. Be great if they sold a basic Bettinardi cover that’s magnetic for both mallets and blades. They’d probably make a killing off of those.

The new Betti covers with magnets are so good!!!!! This is so refreshing since the other Chicago putter company has no idea what they’re doing anymore

I’ve never used a Scotty or Betti cover solely bc of the Velcro but now I’ll be rocking full bag of Betti covers

IMG_2682.jpegIMG_2683.jpegIMG_2684.jpegIMG_2685.jpeg

Last edited:
The new Betti covers with magnets are so good!!!!! This is so refreshing since the other Chicago putter company has no idea what they’re doing anymore

I’ve never used a Scotty or Betti cover solely bc of the Velcro but now I’ll be rocking full bag of Betti covers

View attachment 9210567View attachment 9210568View attachment 9210569View attachment 9210571
Sweet cover!!!

I've seen a bunch of the magnet socials and am doing everything I can not to grab one hahaha - All my hybrid covers are Betti.

If the transformer putter covers were magnetic I'd already have a one or two in the collection. Theirs being velcro is the main reason I've abstained.

Sweet cover!!!

I've seen a bunch of the magnet socials and am doing everything I can not to grab one hahaha - All my hybrid covers are Betti.
Hahaha. I can see why those big spenders bought so many covers bc these are so good!!!

and I hear these driver covers don’t rip apart easily! :ROFLMAO:

Hahaha. I can see why those big spenders bought so many covers bc these are so good!!!

and I hear these driver covers don’t rip apart easily! :ROFLMAO:
I’m legitimately scarred from that haha

I NEED a magnet Betti cover

Those driver covers look a lot like the ones Dormie recently released.

Those driver covers look a lot like the ones Dormie recently released.
Yeah those were cool.

Not sure what the alternative would be since they are both replicating the baseball shaping.

Back