Big Break: Disney [spoilers]

As ever, I'm way behind. But a couple of things I don't see anyone else having said.

On the show where Andrew went home, I thought it was neat how they had him narrating his thoughts through the elimination challenge. The actual thoughts weren't that interesting, but it was good course management and consistently positive. I also liked how Andrew cheered Kevin on during the finale.

On the finale, there were a couple of shots of Mike's shoes. He was wearing true no-show socks. Did you notice, Harry?

As ever, I'm way behind. But a couple of things I don't see anyone else having said.

On the show where Andrew went home, I thought it was neat how they had him narrating his thoughts through the elimination challenge. The actual thoughts weren't that interesting, but it was good course management and consistently positive. I also liked how Andrew cheered Kevin on during the finale.

On the finale, there were a couple of shots of Mike's shoes. He was wearing true no-show socks. Did you notice, Harry?

It really seemed like these two formed a genuine friendship on the show. I still wish Andrew would have won.

Are you sure? Many of the younger guys (mostly college, but some older than that) don't wear any socks.

Gross.

Are you sure? Many of the younger guys (mostly college, but some older than that) don't wear any socks.

Gross.

I thought I detected the merest trace of black sock above the shoeline.

Gross.

But it may be just a little bit ok since its their own shoes...double gross when they're bowling shoes (ewww) :sick:

Gross.

I thought I detected the merest trace of black sock above the shoeline.

But Mike also wears skate shoes which are way better at hiding no show socks. I was a no sock wearer from ages 16-23ish. I used to have about 10 pairs of shoes I just rotated. Hell, I just started wearing socks with my golf shoes last summer.

Back