Biggest Strength of Your Game Right Now?

Driver. Paradym X with Ventus Blue 5S with Velocore . Hitting it well and more importantly has pretty much eliminated my right miss. Normally play straight or slight draw. Yesterday for whatever reason my swing was a little off and I was getting some nice fades ( not intentional ) and not only were they in play but I was not losing much distance and they still went long .

140-170 yard approach. I've really been hitting my 7-8-9 irons well, for some reason.

I’d have to say chipping and pitching around the green.

At this very moment, off the tee I think. Other parts have been stronger before but not at the moment.

According to shot scope it is my tee game as I am losing fewer and fewer shot to the extremes. If I change comparison to scratch or tour player then my short game is the area that I compete best with. 🤷‍♂️ I would say my tee game is more consistent than my short game at the moment so has to be tee.

Driving. I might not be the longest anymore but it is my most consistent club in my bag and easily the club I have tye most confidence in

Short game from 50y and in. So much better than last year. I’ve put a lot of work in to get the ball as close to the hole as possible from that range so I can ideally ‘putt’ with my wedge from a foot or two.

Right now- it's actually my irons and I couldn't be happier.

Reactions: J4U
Chipping and Putting.
Driving has been decent but not great.

Damn, I needed you to say tee game. :LOL:
haha, tee game is pretty solid, but seems like every round I have 1-2 that go way way way right.

I honestly dont know.

Easily my game off the tee. I’ve never felt so in control of the tee box. Unfortunately my approach game leaves a lot to be desired

Putting and approaches inside 125 yards. Averaging 31 putts a round and only one 3 putt in the last several weeks, on less than spectacular greens. I feel like if I have a wedge in my hand for my approach, I'm gonna have a look.

Wedges from 110 and in right now.

Between my Callaway Hyperlite Zero and Par3 Stand bag, my bag game is pretty strong right now.

I’m well rested!🤦‍♂️🙄

Putting currently and historically.
Still breaking in the new gear. I hope to say irons soon

Tee game. It took me a while to really trust myself using my current set up but driver and my 2 hybrid options off tee typicially keep me out of trouble and give me really good shots in relative to the hole I'm playing.

Wedges and irons. Usually I can kill a fwy wood, but since I've been working on irons, the woods aren't going the best.
But, it is nice to hit a nice 4 or 5 iron into a green.

I drive the cart real good.

Tough call, but my short game (including putting) is pretty strong right now. I will give an honorable mention to my mental game. I feel like that part is helping me play some of my best golf.

Recovery shots, and just taking the medicine when I need it.

What an absolute terrible statement about my game right now lol.

Accuracy off the tee. Working on swing speed to add length.

Short game. I get a lot of practice because my iron ball striking is, and has always been, quite poor.

My tee game has become a strength lately. Been a while since I thought that was going to be the case, but here we are.

Back