Finally I see someone plays nike club. Looks damn nice.

Nice bag! Love those Callaway MB's!

Long time no post here.

Not a lot of big changes in the bag, changed shafts in the driver a while back, and have been experimenting a little bit with swing weights after that.
A week or so ago, I finally found the club I've been looking to get my hands on for sale at a reasonable price nearby, so that's the biggest change to the bag.

A Taylormade Tour Preferred UDI 2 iron with a Project X 6.5 rifle shaft. Very good condition, just the ferrule that has slid up a little bit, so I'll have to fix that sometime soon, mostly for visual reasons :blob:

IMG_0556_zpsqovwfqci.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Absolute pleasure to use, almost too long!

Upcoming changes to the bag is probably wedges, pretty sure I've decided, but you never know :bye:

A couple of new additions to the bag :)

2437d23dd09731625aa6ba2d70665000.jpg
b6d10b955154f8131d9dde5bfdf9b4bd.jpg
81935a81f07e86dfbf92ca892f5ad22d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This season has led to a few changes in the bag :banana:

First off the Nike 440 flex had to give way for M3 440 after seeing over 20y further carry and 35y longer total distance while getting better accuracy! Much was probably due to going to a stiffer shaft, dropping the spin, but having more confidence in the big stick helps a lot! Probably going to experiment a little with different shafts if I get the chance, but the Tensei white serves me well at the moment.

Just a week ago I also replaced the Apex MB with a shiny new set of P730's, oh man these are nice. I've long struggled with keeping my iron shots from spinning waaaay too much, giving me grief in wind. When doing a fitting and seeing the numbers I got with the Apex MBs compared to pretty much any blade with another shaft the decision was pretty easy. Apex MB with the KBS tour V 110S's gave me about 2.5-3k more spin than what I'd like to see, (9k spin with a 6 iron :bad: ) a slight de-lofting of the head (working on improving that) while the C-taper 130 X dropped that to about 6.7k-ish, still a bit high, but finally I'm closing in. :banana: Not much hunting for distance, but not being able to control spin with a 8 iron in hand has been frustrating to say the least.

Beat my personal best on my home course the day they went in the bag despite having a bad putting day, so they're staying put!
Anyways, need to find a 3w and shaft combo I like, and then the bag might be set for a while, probably dropping the 5w and getting a 60°, since I'm almost never using the 5w anyways.

IMG_0117.JPG

Back