tyno

War Eagle's friend
Reaction score
Handicap
kids
i've revived my blog after about a year and a half.
i post about random stuff, thoughts, etc...
it's basically 100% tyno, uncut, real and humorous.
please remember at the end of the day, it's all about laughter and being funny for me.
please enjoy:
http://tyler-nolan.blogspot.com

and also, just so it's not all about me...if you have a blog or a vlog of your own, post your link here and we can discuss, etc...

Remember guys, this thread is okay for personal blogs, but please do not link to websites that are being used for any commercial purposes.

Remember guys, this thread is okay for personal blogs, but please do not link to websites that are being used for any commercial purposes.

yes. if it helps, change the thread name to Personal Blogs/Vlogs.

I love the circus references. It will be entertaining to get your perspective on fatherhood.

I love the circus references. It will be entertaining to get your perspective on fatherhood.

thanks brother.
definitely...if nothing else, it will give me some great material! :alien:

I had been pondering getting my blog back up and running to talk about my progression towards the Morgan Cup, but I decided to just keep it on here.

I'll be sure to bookmark your shenanigans TyNo!

I used to have a blog, where I basically talked politics, made fun of celebrities, talked some golf and sports as well. I am looking at starting a new one soon. I always liked having the outlet to just let loose and let it fly.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I had been pondering getting my blog back up and running to talk about my progression towards the Morgan Cup, but I decided to just keep it on here.

I'll be sure to bookmark your shenanigans TyNo!

thanks man. stayed tuned, i know you'll enjoy.

I used to have a blog, where I basically talked politics, made fun of celebrities, talked some golf and sports as well. I am looking at starting a new one soon. I always liked having the outlet to just let loose and let it fly.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

exactly dude. it's a great outlet to just talk about anything. gets them thoughts and rants out there and is fun in the process.

Fellow Blogger

Fellow Blogger

I've blogged off and on and it probably isn't even worth sharing here since I never talk golf on my blogs but I'm a young dad too. Well, I guess I'm not that young any more either (31).

I'm actually just get back into golf. I can probably count the number of times I've golfed in the last 8 years on one hand. I have 4 kids ages 1-6. I decided I need to take up golfing again to get out of the house. Plus I want to teach my son to golf.

Anyway, my blog/vlog is at micahstubz.com
Haha, I'm soo new to the forum I can't even post a link :act-up:

I have a blog that is just golf related. I started it as a way to document, for myself, pictures & thoughts on playing in the Mesquite Amateur earlier this year. It also covers my goal of reaching a single digit handicap. You can find the link on my profile page if your interested in checking it out.

My friends and I have a beer site: www.thebeerdoctors.com

We are a bunch of beer snobs and homebrewers, so it made sense to post about it!

I did not want to make a new thread for this so I will just post it here. I've been thinking about this for a while but I made a blog and I hope to get some readers. In return I would be happy to follow any of yours. I wanted to do something about what a lot of us go through as golfers, struggles, milestones, how to find time for it. Talk about the mental game for amateurs and my up and downs with it, stuff like that.

http://thedailygolfer.blogspot.com/

I did not want to make a new thread for this so I will just post it here. I've been thinking about this for a while but I made a blog and I hope to get some readers. In return I would be happy to follow any of yours. I wanted to do something about what a lot of us go through as golfers, struggles, milestones, how to find time for it. Talk about the mental game for amateurs and my up and downs with it, stuff like that.

http://thedailygolfer.blogspot.com/

Mitch, thanks for sharing your story. I lost my Dad nine years ago next month, and I still think about him all the time. His cancer was not nearly as horrific as what you and your family went through, but I remember feeling so sad to see him deteriorate. Best wishes for a successful blog. I hope it helps you to start healing.

Mitch, thanks for sharing your story. I lost my Dad nine years ago next month, and I still think about him all the time. His cancer was not nearly as horrific as what you and your family went through, but I remember feeling so sad to see him deteriorate. Best wishes for a successful blog. I hope it helps you to start healing.

Thanks for reading, I am truly going to try and update it several times a week. I have a lot I would like to talk about and don't want to start new threads here just for random thoughts, I have to many.

I am sorry about your loss. I suppose it is a good thing that we think about them all the time but sometimes it just hurts.

Back