Chess. Thought i was good until i played someone really good lol. Found out what good was.
Do you play on chess.com?

I just started recently and would love to play with other THP people, if we are near each other's rank. I am a mid 800.

Easy to learn the rules and a few fundamentals. Great game to develop kids’ thought processes.

I just started recently and would love to play with other THP people, if we are near each other's rank. I am a mid 800.

I haven't played in about 25 years. I could probably find some time to play, even if it's while I'm sitting on THP. I'll check out chess.com and get back here.

Years ago used fo play a lot. Havent really played in years and have never seen chess.com ill have to check it out. I dont know anything about rankings and never played competitively and as i said earlier i thought i was good until i actually played someone who played in tournaments and he crushed me. We played some more games i enjoyed playing someone that good. Chess is such a great game.

Train game

Blockus

Back