Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

Wait.

What?

Cant wait!

Of those that know they are coming, can you give me an idea of how many nights you will be staying.
Here are the ones I know.
TN boys (Mojo, Mike, Bobby,Rancy) 3 nights
Harvey Birdman aka Dan aka #MyJewishAttorneyFriend 3 nights
Shakey 1 Night.

This will info will help on securing lodging
Thanks

Of those that know they are coming, can you give me an idea of how many nights you will be staying.
Shakey 1 Night.

MY plan is to stay Friday and Saturday night. Drive back Sunday after the morning round

Hope that helps
Thanks

MY plan is to stay Friday and Saturday night. Drive back Sunday after the morning round

Hope that helps

I'm close enough to all the courses that I won't need lodging Shane. On that front, if anyone's travel plans are such that they will be arriving early or leaving late I've got free lodging at the house. I'm retired so I shouldn't have any issues getting someone to or from the airport (or to another golf course) if they are here an extra day.

You must be talking about staying next to the cemetery. That was a good night's sleep.

That was until my phone blew up with THP and Text messages. Had to wake up in the van and come into the hotel room to chat with you!

Good times!

Shakey 1 Night.

Thanks

I'll be doing the same schedule as last time - fly down Friday morning, fly back Sunday late afternoon. So 2 nights please.

It would be three nights for me - assuming I can get off work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will almost definitely do 3 nights (Thu, Fri, Sat)

Shakey 1 Night.

Thanks

Fri and Sat nights please

I know a few are planning on getting in Thursday early evening. For those that can do that I am thinking we go down to top of the rock for some range and practice area time. The practice area is awesome there.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thurs to sun for me

I'll have to look at the dates again, as I'm not sure at this time. More than likely, Thurs to Sunday.

Shakey 1 Night.

Thanks

I will be traveling with Mojo, so add me for 3 nights also.

At this point I'm about 80% in for Thursday night.

Talked to Mojo about this one this morning and to say the excitement is building would be an understatement.

Quick travel question to see if I can make this trip.

How far is airport from golf courses? There's a 1:30 flight out of town on Sunday. Options a little limited back to SAV after that.

Seth, that would be close but can work. Good thing about SGF airport is 1 hour early is fine.
We are actullay going to play ledgestone Sunday AM and can start at 7am. If you went in first group, should be done by 11 at the latest. 1 hour at the most from Ledgestone to Airport. So plenty of time to spare.
Lets get it booked up :)

Quick travel question to see if I can make this trip.

How far is airport from golf courses? There's a 1:30 flight out of town on Sunday. Options a little limited back to SAV after that.

Ok. Let me look at this a little more and I'll give the final confirmation.

Bump to add some names to page 1. If you haven't looked at the villas I would suggest clicking the link to the virtual tour. Just sayin

Regarding the condos, there is a board meeting tonight and the rates are on the agenda. Going off last year's pricing, I'd be very surprised if lodging at the condos was over $2k total for all 3 nights, or less than $100/person and everybody gets their own bed. I'll let you all know when things are finalized, but wanted to give an update so you know things are still in the works.

If some want to do the villas and some want to do the condos, we can make something work.

Here is a ball park idea for fee's this year. Not set in stone but should be pretty close.
Friday at Millwood $40
Saturday AM at Ledgestone $80 to $90
Saturday PM at Buffalo Ridge $80
Sunday AM at Branson Hills $70

Friday night dinner will be no cost to those that come.
Saturday night we will do pizza again, I think after a full day of 36 holes that was the to go.

$280 for 4 rounds at those courses is not bad IMO.

Lodging I am not sure on yet. Hopefully we can get the condos at indian point again but will keep everyone posted on that.
Shane, think we could add this to the first post for people who may be on the fence or just curious?

Was looking over my budget for this and can't believe how many good courses we get to play for some really good prices. Now how much should I budget for fireball??

Back