Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

Friday will start around 1 or 2 pm Jank, so you are all good

Any idea what time the Friday round might be? I'm looking into flying into Tulsa, so I wouldn't get there until pretty late Thursday, if that's the route I go. Trying to weigh my options.

XL for me!

Thanks!

Don't let them get ya John. I'll have a bunch of safety pins to fix you up!!!

Staring at this, but dreaming of Branson. WTF is wrong with me.

020526881d87cecfb5b0f4855234b5de.jpg

Staring at this, but dreaming of Branson. WTF is wrong with me.

020526881d87cecfb5b0f4855234b5de.jpg

You don't have a wedge in hand working on your sand game? WTF IS wrong with you??!! :alien:

Alright guys, got lodging figured out: 22 beds total; 12 will be available Thursday through Sunday day (3 nights), and 10 will be available Friday and Saturday nights, for a total of $2,000, divided by however many people use them. This should work out to $90-$100 total per person for lodging. 18 of the beds (3 units) will be in the same building, with 4 of the beds being about a block or two away in a separate building, just like last year.

On top of that, my dad (who is already saving us over $500 in lodging), is going to throw in some t-shirts to commemorate the event.

If you would let me know either in the thread or via PM if you need lodging, what nights you'll be staying, and what your T-shirt size is, I'll get working on rooming assignments.

Hopefully this works for everyone, and I want to stress that this arrangement doesn't require sharing beds, unless you want to... (Looking at Shane)

Put me down for Fri and Sat with a 2-3XLT-ish. Emphasis on the T. Thanks for working on this Neb!

Looks like I'm staying Friday & Saturday now instead of just Saturday.

Still very on the fence about this one. Just really need a ride into branson then I'd pull the trigger

No lodging for me Neb. Very awsome of your dad to do all this for us again.

Still very on the fence about this one. Just really need a ride into branson then I'd pull the trigger
A ride might be available. To Branson from where?

No lodging for me Neb. Very awsome of your dad to do all this for us again.
You still get a shirt, so give me a size.

Great company, great courses, great price, great fun. Man, I wish this was in the cards for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you going to wear it as a dress? :p

Only for you sweetheart! Actually, it has gotten to the point where a medium is just a little too tight around the old midsection, so I am opting for the large. Adult large!

I'm still working on this with my wife. It looks like there is going to have to be some serious begging involved, but I'm not out yet.

Youth large? I'm so pumped you're making this trip! Been too long, my Bridgestone brother.

Haha, thanks dude. Will be good to see you again too. There is a lot more of me than the last time you saw me. Thus the Large.

JM

This should work making the final plans with the wife tonight.

Shane will Thursday be at Millwood?

The wife and I got into it big time via text, about me going to this with you all. It's not looking good, to say the least. It's not off the table yet, but it's tendering on the edge of falling off it would appear.

Shane will Thursday be at Millwood?
Millwood is Friday
Not sure where we will grad twilight round Thursday yet.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Millwood is Friday
Not sure where we will grad twilight round Thursday yet.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ok. Let me know and my group will meet you at the course.

I've got the following information so far:

NameShirtNights
Harvey BirdmanM3
afwcardinalL2
SparksjrXL3
eliterateXL3
Johnny MojoXL3
rbarthle17XL2
Michigan SliceXXL2
JankM0
Mike G 0
IntimadatorXXL3
jhollXL3
Mr 3Putt3XLT2
ShakeyXL2
DaddioXL0
LSMO 0
High on the hogXL2
Nebgolfer3X3
Shane0

I need shirt sizes from a few, lodging confirmation from a few, and about 6 more people to sign up. I know AdamW was looking at this, Tpluff was looking, and a few others were on the fence. 6 spots left from what I can see, and you don't want to miss this one.

I need a Large not an XL please

I need a Large not an XL please

You'll get an XL and you'll like it... but seriously, thanks for catching that.

I need a LARGE not XL, unless it's a youth....... Aw hell, never mind, I need Large :act-up:

JM

Back