Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

I will have to see how things go this week. Have had some personal things come up and now has made me concerned about money.

I am just not sure I can afford to do this as much as I want to do.

Keep me in your thoughts that it works out for me.

I will have to see how things go this week. Have had some personal things come up and now has made me concerned about money.

I am just not sure I can afford to do this as much as I want to do.

Keep me in your thoughts that it works out for me.

Maybe a hat could be passed around?....
you might have to sing and dance though....lol

Not sure anyone wants to much less me.

Going to play Buffalo Ridge Thursday afternoon, will get a bunch of pictures for you boys :)

This has not been a THP year for me. I can't go to the Love is in the Air because my son is graduating (not a bad thing), didn't get selected for the Kansas City event which I live right here for, and I can't make this one because I will be on a cruise for my son's and other kids graduation celebration trip!! Is there any other somewhat local THP thing we can create that I can't do this year!! All I gots to say is "Better luck next year!!" Y'all have fun and I will follow along with the action as best I can.

I will let another friend of mine who is a THP member know about this in case he wants to make the trip.

This has not been a THP year for me.

Hang in there man. This was my THP year last year and something opened up at the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will post lots of pics tomorrow bur here is approach shot into par 5 number 14
b22518365eb36da2703046afa7145c54.jpg

Piece of cake. Pull it left, bounce off the rocks, fly into the air, catch the slope of the roof, roll into the the green and nestle down by the pin.

Piece of cake. Pull it left, bounce off the rocks, fly into the air, catch the slope of the roof, roll into the the green and nestle down by the pin.
I forgot to mention it's a 575 par 5 from the middle tees :)

a5baa05eaf8278c9253541267893491b.jpg

Number 17 par 3, fun little hole

71ea23acc6978278035e90a40766413d.jpg

18 tee. Only 548 par 5 :)

Spectacular pics Shane, thanks for sharing. I can't wait for the get together to donate my dozen balls to just the trouble in those first few pics. You had an absolutely perfect day to play and the conditions look amazing.

I'm stealing a tee marker (I shouldn't have said that out loud)

Place just looks amazing, can't wait!

Ya.. I am looking forward to playing this one!

Taylor it's much much better than the last time you played it, it was not bad then :)

Not bad, but I felt it was overpriced and overhyped. Everything I have read is that it is much better than it was

Not bad, but I felt it was overpriced and overhyped. Everything I have read is that it is much better than it was
Oh yes, I have a feeling it will be your favorite this time

94d8667f2bfe6ee00b6ec45ffed40357.jpg

The plan is to have dinner at cantina laredo that sat night, this is the 16 oz bone in ribeye, it is amazing

That's not vegan.

Back